Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your dream job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ideal job, in fact my calling, is to be a councillor for women considering having breast reduction operations.

I can be very persuasive... so I wouldn't have to recourse to telling them how selfish they are being.

Comment

To be the queen of hearts in England.

Comment

Soccer player or MMA fighter.

Comment

NFL Football coach, or a trainer for a professional team.

But i'll be a stockbroker/financial advisor

Comment

Own a serious metal gym with no aerobics classes, justs tonnes of free weights, some decent heavy duty machines, cardio gear without computer screens, decent sound system, full supplement bar and small meals cafe where trainers can hang around and eat chicken and ****, and a guy selling juice out the back.

Either that or Boy Scout leader

Comment

Ethier way, it involves a lot of half naked sweaty men. You scare me sometimes Seldom

Comment

I am safe enough in my own sexuality, being the paragon of hetero that I am, that I can freely walk around sweaty, half naked men with no fear of stirring in the man parts....if only more people were like me!

Comment

Wow my dreams are real reach able.
                  I think I could make a pro canadian rugby team
                  I could fight mma
                  I could write

the model one/not to sure

I should be able to reach 3 of my 4 goals.

Comment

I hate it when i go into the men's locker room and i see naked dudes walking around. I'm like wtf, cause they are walking around with a towel over there shoulder and not around there waste. So ususally i just dip my head and go into the locker room and leave.

Comment

bad memories of your first visit to the big boys locker room huh Tom...it is ok child, it stopped hurting after a while didn't it...and they were nice to you afterwards

Comment

Working...
                      X