No announcement yet.

Now theyre downplaying CHARLOS demolition of JROCK since he wanted to fight GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Bruh not every fighter revolves around GGG. Sheesh this is why you garner such hate. For your complete and arrant bias.
    He is a troll and he does not deny it...i dont know why any takes him seriously..just laugh and move on

Comment

I see two topics by GGG fans saying J-Rock was never really that good to begin with.

Who is "they"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
        Coincidence?

I like charlos heart.

I like his willingness to fight a middleweight ATG

JC has what it takes to be HOF fighter.
        I remember when loefller said they would fight degale automatically everyone said de gale is no good. I remember trolls like red foxx said ramirez would destroy ggg and he would never fight him and when news came out that loefller and arum said 2017 the fight would happen everyone said ramirez is green. Happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          So now that people dont over hype a win it is away to not want Charlo to fight GGG??? damn your trolling level just went up
          just stating facts.

Originally posted by YellowDragon View Post
          so we have a GGG fan here who is trying to hype charlo into a future atg because hes a potential future opponent for the "god"???

chill mr objectivity charlos a good fighter and would be a good future opponent for golovkin but lets not make him the next ray leonard or something
          Nobody is proclaiming him to be SRL.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Mr. Objectivity needs to be added to the towel boy list. At this point he has transcended into obvious obsession with GGG.
          Your hatred is getting the best of you. chill

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            He is a troll and he does not deny it...i dont know why any takes him seriously..just laugh and move on

You've been a troll here since the Cotto/MARG, PBF/HATTON, PAC/PBF and mayweather mafia days. stop fronting now.

you think you're some kind of super fan now? you dont fool me.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              I remember when loefller said they would fight degale automatically everyone said de gale is no good. I remember trolls like red foxx said ramirez would destroy ggg and he would never fight him and when news came out that loefller and arum said 2017 the fight would happen everyone said ramirez is green. Happens all the time.
              Have something to do with GGG pigmentation i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                Coincidence?

I like charlos heart.

I like his willingness to fight a middleweight ATG

JC has what it takes to be HOF fighter.
                Who is downplaying it and who are they??

Comment

Who is they? I saw a lot of Golovkin fans do that last night, is that the they you are referring to? Because that group seems to get real sensitive about perceived threats or sleights or even anyone within two weight classes getting some shine.

I haven't seen much of anyone else (and certainly no groups) say anything negative about Charlo at least that is boxing related

Comment

Who is "they?"

Do you mean repugnant GGG Fans like Jubei are downplaying Charlo? If so I agree.

Look at this disgusting thread he made last night:

Congrats, Charlo just beat a total bum with a terrible resume.
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=731121

Comment

people downplayed monroe and wade and they have better resumes than williams. just admit you fell for hype. well all do. berto, ortiz, broner, eric crumble

Comment

Working...
                      X