Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Sparring Hard With Koki Kameda, Joebert Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hype job. nothing special about him. first A fighter he fought he was made to look like an amateur like pac was against money may.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      hype job. nothing special about him. first A fighter he fought he was made to look like an amateur like pac was against money may.
      First A fighter? Got sat like a ***** against a hype job. Rigo's a running ***** like all them cubans.

Comment

Originally posted by gdub View Post
        First A fighter? Got sat like a ***** against a hype job. Rigo's a running ***** like all them cubans.
        lol exactly, typical ****** calling boxing running and hugging. boxing is hit and not get hit.

this is what they will say when ward crushes kovalev, he ran and he hugged blah blah.

Comment

if pac and donaire cant stop a "runner" not the runners fault. if pac and donaire are as good as the flips say, they would be able to cut off the ring and go to the body to slow them down. they cant cause they are hype jobs ROFL.

Comment

Magdaleno is unproven but he has nearly 10 years on Donaire. At 122 that's huge.

Comment

I never did get why people like trolling. I just don't get it. I do not understand the payoff at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                if pac and donaire cant stop a "runner" not the runners fault. if pac and donaire are as good as the flips say, they would be able to cut off the ring and go to the body to slow them down. they cant cause they are hype jobs ROFL.
                Not contented on labeling Donaire as a hype job that you included Pacquiao also as a hype job?

You're in full ****** mode now bambam. Better take your meds.

Comment

you don't belong on this website, i think you missed the name of it, its called boxing scene, you obviously don't understand what the concept of boxing is, hit and not get hit...it's called lateral and in and out movements, but then again , i don't expect for your brain to process it

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                    you don't belong on this website, i think you missed the name of it, its called boxing scene, you obviously don't understand what the concept of boxing is, hit and not get hit...it's called lateral and in and out movements, but then again , i don't expect for your brain to process it
                    thats the concept of it, but that doesnt mean thats all boxing has to offer. especially when you're competing on a professional level, you have to look at entertaining also. Imagine if basketball players just do easy lay ups everytime because thats the easiest/safest way to score. shit would be boring ass hell.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      thats the concept of it, but that doesnt mean thats all boxing has to offer. especially when you're competing on a professional level, you have to look at entertaining also. Imagine if basketball players just do easy lay ups everytime because thats the easiest/safest way to score. shit would be boring ass hell.
                      nobody said that's all boxing has to offer. Entertaining goes hand in hand with charistma, although its better to entertain more inside the ring, others catch the fans attention outside of the ring, mayweather, broner, mayorga,fernando vargas, etc..and people pay to see them because they can attract , they catch attention. And if you get in the ring and touch without being touched your stock goes up as a better fighter, although not as an entertaining one.And please, don't compare other sports to boxing, its apples and oranges.

Comment

Working...
                      X