No announcement yet.

Your current favorite Heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
    Yea Povetkin been on a tear since the Wlad fight(the worst fight I have seen in a long time)
    The wlad fight was ugly for both fighters, the sport, and especially that rich Russian fat cat that won the purse bid! Luis Ortiz is very technical. Combine that with thunder in each hand, it's edge of your seat entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      Fury............
      I hooe he tries to make a statement in the Wlad fight with some more offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
        I hooe he tries to make a statement in the Wlad fight with some more offense.
        I hope so, too. I was happy he won, but I thought it would be by TKO, I thought that was what it would take to beat Wlad. But Wlad barely showed up and was scared to test the limits of his gas tank. Hopefully both guys come in thinking they still have something to prove and the fight is btter. HW division is definitely interested again though- I like most of them
        Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 04-03-2016, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Wilder is the best for me.

Comment

Favourite: Wilder because he's going to Russia

Least favourite: Ortiz because he fights like a slob

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I like Wilder, too. Of all the heavies, he's probably got the best shot of making the heavyweight division big again in America, perhaps the world.
                FFS boxing is fine around the globe. The heavyweight division is alright around the globe. It only ****ing sucks in that piece of **** country where the money is at for the lighter fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                  FFS boxing is fine around the globe. The heavyweight division is alright around the globe. It only ****ing sucks in that piece of **** country where the money is at for the lighter fighters.
                  "Piece of shit country"? I smell a hater. Lol

My impression is that boxing does well here and there, not around the globe. That goes for the heavyweight division as well. If you look at the guy who dominated the division for many years, Wladimir Klitschko, you see that he fought the vast majority of his fights in Germany, where he was based. But the next most popular choice, by far, was the USA. Mexico has several champions, some of them very popular, yet they all choose to hold their fights in America. Why do you think that is? I'm not putting anyone else down, but, like it or not, this "POS country" is still the world's superpower. It's still the center of the world's economy and, yes, boxing.

Comment

Bombzquad Wilder

Andy Ruiz Jr

Eric Molina

Charles Martin

King Kong Ortiz

Comment

Wilder
                      Fury
                      Joshua

Those are the 3 that interest me the most from a fan standpoint

Comment

Working...
                      X