Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye the best opponent Wladmir Klitschko has ever faced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is really hard to say because he is so untested at HW, Haye has plenty of ability and a serious ko punch which is the only reason myself and I think most ppl are interested compiled with Wlad's past chin issues too.

Comment

I definitely think that Haye is a dangerous opponent for Wlad, based on his power and hand speed. But I don't think he's the best he has ever faced.

Comment

Like other posters said, Haye is one of the most dangerous, but not the best.

Sanders and Byrd were better.

Comment

I think he's the best even though Wlads a 5-1 favorite. Byrd was done and couldn't punch, Brewster was beat by Charles Shufford and Cliff Ettienne a little before he stopped Wlad.

Comment

Byrd was the best opponent but his style was no threat to Wlad.

Sanders, Puritty, and Brewster were all worse than Byrd but posed a serious threat to Wlad's style. I think Haye fits in this category win, lose, or draw.

Comment

ross purity knocked wlad out so im not having this conversation

Comment

Time will tell I guess. Haye is obviously the most gifted fighter Wlad has fought. But best? We will see on fight night.

Comment

um yeah I think he is. If Chambers was fighting Haye I'd be *****ing that Haye's picking on fat guys....
                  Last edited by Marchegiano; 04-05-2011, 08:34 PM. Reason: needed an s

Comment

Style wise Haye is the most dangerous opponent Wlad has ever faced.

Which is why Wlad will get injured before the fight and Vitali will step in to try and save his glass chinned brother.

Then it will be Vitali in a wheelchair instead of Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                    X