Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady (GGG) Golovkin VS Andre Dirrell (amatuer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

andre dirrel is obviously a better fighter then people want to give credit for.

Comment

What is Dirrell doing anyway? When is he going to get back to fighting good fighters?

Comment

I thought Dirrell edged it out.
        Last edited by _original_; 02-20-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
          Physical tools indeed. But he is severly lacking any other type of skill needed to be a world champion in boxing. Heart, a boxing brain, determination and a will to dig deep when things arn't going his way.
          You know how ironic it is to say this with a Cotto avatar? Not saying he got no heart but he doesn't exactly have an iron will either.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
            Not one of you mention anything about Golovkin you are all too busy with Dirrells balls in your mouths. You can't tell me there isn't a bias on black fighters on this site. White fighters go completly unnoticed. I'm not lying or anything read every comment like I did. It's pathetic and you guys can't really defend it.
            You must not have seen all the posts....

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
            Stupid question I'm sure, but do body shots really not count or do they just go unrecognized in the Ams/Olympics?

Also, funny to hear Teddy pointing out that several points weren't registered for Dirrell, but no mention of the times GGG's weren't registered either (Typical Teddy lol). At any rate, that point system is severly flawed any way you look at it. How did they do it back in the old days in the Olympics? By the round?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              That video just goes to show how good Dirrell is. He just needs to develop more of a fighter's mentality and heart. Don't know if he ever will.
              you don't develop that. You either have it or you dont.

Comment

They didnt really count Dirrells bodywork. Good close fight. GGG should stop that guy he is fighting in March. Willams and priog couldnt, he needs to make a statement otherwise the fight is sort of pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Thanks for the video. I really enjoyed it. I see Direll was a runner and a clincher and a hugger even in his amateur days. Golovkin was already a talented warrior that came to fight. Golovkin should be a good champion for years to come. Direll will need a real weak belt holder to ever win a tittle in my opinion. He lacks the fighting spirit of a good champion.
                  great prediction so far

Comment

Shame that Direll's career didn't flourish. He was really promising, I wonder if he really did sustain some type of brain trauma when he lost to Abraham......he hasn't been the same fighter since.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                      Shame that Direll's career didn't flourish. He was really promising, I wonder if he really did sustain some type of brain trauma when he lost to Abraham......he hasn't been the same fighter since.
                      No chance. If that was the case he wouldn't have been so confrontational with Showtime when they asked him for proof.

For years I defended Dirrell, but in hindsight it's pretty clear he was faking being hurt to force the DQ. **** him.

Comment

Working...
                      X