Collapse
No announcement yet.

Katt Williams announces retirement from comedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought he was one funny dude but he fell off at the end...I never knew you could retire from comedy

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      He did all that in one weekend in Seattle?

It would take Lindsey Lohan months to cause that much trouble!
      Lol yeah, man. Don't know what he's still doing in town when his last show was Friday. He gets arrested Sunday night and then talks to local news Monday? Dude's all messed up.

Comment

Thank god.

Comment

Good riddance.

Comment

Comedy just got better.

Comment

He's the definition of "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" he's done some bat**** crazy stuff ever since he hit it big.

Comment

he should go back to weed

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post

After a string of run-ins with the law and being kicked out of a Seattle hotel with his family, troubled funnyman, Katt Williams, tearfully announced his retirement from stand-up comedy to Seattle’s KOMO.
                  Thank goodness.

Comment

Hmm.. I Think he seems to be on drugs, he was funny when he started.

His antics cost him though. Hopefully he will be back. I wouldn't wish bad on anyone.

Comment

He's an annoyingly terrible excuse for a comedian, and as much as I wish his retirement were true, you just know in your gut that it's not.

"Celebrities" like Katt Williams are the type who retire for the attention, then come back, then retire again and continue the cycle until they end up dead from an overdose.

Comment

Working...
                      X