Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why criticize fighter if they cant knock out an opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why criticize fighter if they cant knock out an opponent?

Most of the people here power is everything. Yes, power is one of the important aspects of boxing but its not what make some fighters great. I cant believe most people are ****ting on feather-fisted fighters.

Nothing wrong with it, just not very exciting for your average viewer.

I can appreciate the skill, but doesn't mean I enjoy watching someone on their bicycle pot shotting for 12 rounds straight.

Comment

I agree. It's called BOXING not knockouts. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
        Nothing wrong with it, just not very exciting for your average viewer.

I can appreciate the skill, but doesn't mean I enjoy watching someone on their bicycle pot shotting for 12 rounds straight.
        I got no problem with that either. But idiots around here label them "BUMS" coz they cant knock their opponents out.

Comment

I'm pretty positive you're talking about Bradley/Abregu. For Bradley to land all those big shots, and not even put down a guy who has been down multiple times shows he has no power. I already knew that. You're record doesn't lie.

Anyways, he's a decent fighter, nothing special, but I will damn well call him "Feather Fisted Tim Big Headed Bradley" if I please.

Comment

Most Boxing fans wants to see a Boxer Knocking out his opponent,
            Just like Cowboy knows how to pull a trigger!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
              Most Boxing fans wants to see a Boxer Knocking out his opponent,
              Just like Cowboy knows how to pull a trigger!
              Then just look at his record and ignore it. They expect a KO happening with a guy with low KO percentage?

Comment

Some people just want to see pure violence. Larry Merchant for example has a ***** fit whenever two guys arent going to war. I never understood it, I'm just a boxing fan and I love watching it. It doesnt matter whether it's Chris Byrd or Wladimir Klitschko, I dont care too much about whether the guys knock each other out but alot of people want to see alot of action and that's just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Martin View Post
                  Most of the people here power is everything. Yes, power is one of the important aspects of boxing but its not what make some fighters great. I cant believe most people are ****ting on feather-fisted fighters.
                  Floyd is a punk...bottom line..Bradley is real man...bottom line...big difference

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
                    I'm pretty positive you're talking about Bradley/Abregu. For Bradley to land all those big shots, and not even put down a guy who has been down multiple times shows he has no power. I already knew that. You're record doesn't lie.

Anyways, he's a decent fighter, nothing special, but I will damn well call him "Feather Fisted Tim Big Headed Bradley" if I please.
                    I also have no problem calling him that calling. But this not only apply to Bradley, but all fighters in general.

Comment

Working...
                    X