No announcement yet.

Help Me with Boxing Tattoo Ideas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracing View Post
    No offence but I really really really hate tatoo's. Normal skin is much more fine. Why do men do it? I don't understand it looks really nasty.
    too many people have them. they should mean something and be a badge of honor.. you should have to go through something hard and traumatic. a rite of passage. too many guys are getting them to look pretty and to fit in now. my tattoos are a reminder to myself why can't nobody fade me..

and around here some girls wont date a guy unless he has tattoos. some say its scary but they like bad boys because there is a lot of competition and they need someone tough. if they want to be with a girl they would be lesbians
    Last edited by Talon; 02-07-2010, 05:59 PM.

Comment

I don't know about that tat on your back but that gorilla tat is pretty bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        I don't know about that tat on your back but that gorilla tat is pretty bad ass.
        thank you

means a lot to me..

the one on my back will look much different shaded in.. more like this below. but i dont know if that makes much of a difference to you. its gonna be black and grey.

Last edited by Talon; 02-07-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
          thank you

means a lot to me..

the one on my back will look much different shaded in.. more like this below. but i dont know if that makes much of a difference to you. its gonna be black and grey. she was just being a ***** trying to get me to do rainbow colors

That def. looks better.

Comment

too many people have them. they should mean something and be a badge of honor.. you should have to go through something hard and traumatic. a rite of passage. too many guys are getting them to look pretty and to fit in now. my tattoos are a reminder to myself why can't nobody fade me..

and around here some girls wont date a guy unless he has tattoos. some say its scary but they like bad boys because there is a lot of competition and they need someone tough. if they want to be with a girl they would be lesbians
            Awwwwwww OK lol. Tatoo's are forbidden in Islam that is why I don't really go for them but your allowed one because you've been through alot. Unlike some spoilt boys on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracing View Post
              Awwwwwww OK lol. Tatoo's are forbidden in Islam that is why I don't really go for them but your allowed one because you've been through alot. Unlike some spoilt boys on here!
              That's funny because i've seen at least 2 guys with this tattood on them

Comment

That's funny because i've seen at least 2 guys with this tattood on them

That's haraam for them to do that. It's against islaam to change or write on your body also moon and star that particular symbol is the flag of pakistan too. Islam has not symbols.

It's sin for them to do that.

Comment

miguel cotto tribalssssssssss

Comment

lol Nothing against you personally, just couldn't pass up the oppertunity, no hard feelings

Comment

thank you

means a lot to me..

the one on my back will look much different shaded in.. more like this below. but i dont know if that makes much of a difference to you. its gonna be black and grey.

Wasn't going to say anything but i thought the pic of this tat didn't really look that great, shaded and everything it looks alot better.

Comment

Working...
                      X