Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Adrien Broner's chin been tested...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Adrien Broner's chin been tested...

In Amateur or Pro? And what do you guys think of Escobedo's chances this weekend?

Escobedo has no chance at all, Broner is too fast and strong for Escobedo. If Broner puts the pressure he wins by late TKO, if he gets somewhat discourage because of Escobedos good chin, he wins a UD

Comment

I hope Escobedo knocks the racist kid out. He already lost to Ponce De Leon and from what I hear Escobedo is slightly more skilled than he is.

Comment

No it hasn't, Ponce did some good body work on him but I'm curious to see if the kid can take a big punch.

Comment

His chin hasn't been tested.

I am pretty confident we're going to see if Broner is for real or not.
          He will get chin-checked in this fight & Escobedo has good power.

I'm not entirely sold on Broner myself & consider Escobedo as a live underdog.

Comment

Anyone know where to pull up his amateur record?

Comment

Deleon is a good puncher, so it's been tested a little bit. The question I ask is is Broner as good as people make out. His biggest test was that fight with Deleon and Deleon was moving up in weight. Still he did not look that good against DeLeon.

Comment

Escobedo is a very big 130lb fighter as well, Broner is a big lad himself at the weight but Escobedo is even bigger, hes also been in there with Katsidis, Guerrero & give a very respectable account of himself.

I don't get why everyone was giving Eloy fcukin' Perez a shot but not Escobedo, seriously what the hell is that about?

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
                  Anyone know where to pull up his amateur record?

Amateur Record: 300 – 19
                  2002 Silver Gloves Champion
                  2003 Silver Gloves Champion
                  Semifinalist of the 2005 Junior Olympics

Comment

any notable names on his amateur record?
                    Last edited by 510hustler; 07-17-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X