No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rips Chavez Jr Over Photo: He Dreams About Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    Canelo is overrated as **** and is cocky, Paul Williams would end this hype train with ease
    Only the Williams that was prior to being spoiled by Martinez. He's not the same guy anymore I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez appeared on Mexican radio and ripped Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., the WBC's middleweight beltholder, over a Halloween gag. For the recent Halloween festivities, Chavez dressed up as Alvarez and posted a photo of the costume on several social networks. There was underlying gag in the photo, with Chavez throwing a punch to the jaw of a much smaller man, a swipe at Alvarez for the recent allegations that he beat up 108-pound champion Archie Solis in a street fight. Solis suffered a broken jaw in beating.

[Click Here To Read More]

DEER Canelo,

I had a watery dream thinking about fighting with you.
      My sheep is jahlus now.

Sincerely Yours,

Sergei Dzinziruk

ps: I want to sexy time with your baby mama but Borat and I need
      to do other things with our herds.

Comment

Good split of opinions on this fight, they are both modestly overrated, I think Chavez Jr. has been tested (Zbik), Alvarez is barely tested by hyped up journeymen, good development fight for both, but development isn't profitable, a super fight is, I think the promoters will let them simmer first.

Comment

JCC has made me a fan

Comment

he couldn't even say it wasn't funny, it was. so i guess this fight really is next for them (if they win their next fights). looking forward to it. let's see if sulaiman and the WBC make martinez/rubio for the title then.

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
              Please make this happen.. would love to see Chavez Jr get his head knocked off.

Canelo has too much power for Chavez Jr.
              this man agrees

Chavez Jr is bigger and stronger and would bully freckles around the ring. Freckles should continue beating up bums. At least Chavez Jr faces real champions like Zbik.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                Chavez Jr is bigger and stronger and would bully freckles around the ring. Freckles should continue beating up bums. At least Chavez Jr faces real champions like Zbik.
                You mean Zbik who has 30% ko power? HAHAHAHA!

I'll do you one better:

Meet Matt Vanda... journey man... made JCC Jr. he's bitch in his own home country. Got the crowd to turn against him.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                  You mean Zbik who has 30% ko power? HAHAHAHA!

I'll do you one better:

Meet Matt Vanda... journey man... made JCC Jr. he's bitch in his own home country. Got the crowd to turn against him.

100% right. Listen just cuz Jr. made a funny picture doesn't take away from the fact that he is still mediocre. Canelo will KTFO, case closed. Asi sas.

Comment

But Canelo defeated twice Miguel Vázquez who is a world champion and a very good boxer, not everyone on his record is a journeyman or an old former champion.
                    Last edited by Phantomas; 11-02-2011, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X