Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star (from Star & Buckwild) Disses Floyd Mayweather (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to hear Star out I really did but he advocates the SAME EXACT lifestyle he ripped Floyd about.

Comment

LMFAO dude is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        so now were in to posting old videos of 50 Cent cohorts dissing floyd! whats next, lloyd nbanks and yayo doing a diss track.
        Nah but I heard this Canibus record dissin LL...HOLY ****!

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          And its the Floyd Rescue Team to save the day!
          ??????? ....save the day?...from what if I may ask?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Django~ View Post
            I tried to hear Star out I really did but he advocates the SAME EXACT lifestyle he ripped Floyd about.
            I think that's kinda the whole point. He points fingers though he himself gets caught in **** and pretty much is black balled by Clear Channel, etc. He speaks his mind, but it's entertainment, just like other radio hosts have **** on Pacquiao and Floyd equally. It's not really hard to poke at either guy (pause).

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Nah but I heard this Canibus record dissin LL...HOLY ****!
              that was funny.

Comment

couldn't really concentrate on what he was saying with the brittney spears plaque in the back.. he might be a credible source but the plaque just kept discrediting him to me lol

Comment

Funny shit right here.

Comment

Regardless of whether or not this has anything to with 50 or not don't know the date of the video. What he is saying has some truth. Yall need to stop shooting the messenger and listen to the message. It doesn't matter if a message comes from a persons biggest enemy and hater if its the truth you just have to shut up grit your teeth and bear it!!!

Comment

what i dont understand is why do black people also try to make something into like uplifting their people and stuff and why is Mayweather even being scrutinize for how he chooses to flaunt his money. Sounds like pure hating to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X