469 Gaza children killed, over 370,000 need "psychosocial aid" – UNICEF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    You're wasting your time...
    The logic of these poor dudes is that Israelis, out of the blue, started a nazi children hunt...
    Meanwhile, during the first 2 hours after entering Iraq, their ISIS "friends" shot dead about 2,500 civilians -- point blank, most of them.
    Not to mention the decapitations, selling women into slavery, burying women and children alive..... but......... damn them pesky Jews for being good at defending themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      80 rockets were fired into Israel recently and a child was killed. If it wasnt for that iron dome system they have a lot more would have been killed.

So basically Israel are better at war and better equipped and you are posting the numbers of people dead to get sympathy.

It would be like me throwing a punch at Juan Manuel Marquez and then *****ing and moaning because i had to eat a 5 punch combo in return.

Stop breaking cease fires and there will be less deaths ...... simple!
      This is one of the best posts I've seen on this issue.

Comment

Not to mention the decapitations, selling women into slavery, burying women and children alive..... but......... damn them pesky Jews for being good at defending themselves
        And ISIS plans to destroy Nineveh (because it's a "pagan" relic!?!)... I bet that they would destroy the Church of Nativity for the same reason...
        As long as the Jews are holding the land of Israel, I know that I can go there again and visit the Church of Nativity, the Western Wall, and the Al-Aqsa Mosque as well...

Comment

It's unknown how many were militants, but the United Nations has estimated that 70% are civilians
          http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/21/world/...ideast-crisis/
          I can see why your logic on good and bad seemed so messed up. You're using an unconventional definition of the word good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
            So we agree that your analogy about JMM was extremely flawed since the people being punished arent the ones initiating the fighting? It's not that they're causing more fatalities it's who the casualties are. If you don't understand why people are complaining about innocent women and children being indiscriminately murdered, then you've missed out on some valuable life lessons that nobody on an internet forum is going to be able to teach you.
            So breaking ceasefires does not constitute initiating the fighting? And you have the balls to call someone out about flawed logic? Poor little feller

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Did the jews fire rockets into nazigermany?
              Does Israel have gaschambers where they exterminate palestinians?

Your statement is pretty much as offensive as can be, but maybe you have some evidence to back up your claim?

I'm not holding my breath here. I expect you to have an entirely different agenda. Unless of course you are just an ignorant parrot.
              I belive Nietzsche concluded that there was 2 kinds of morality, the first in might makes right where you are right because you are stronger than those that disagree with you, and right makes might, in which through your suffering as an innocent, other people stand up for you fearing that they would face the same unjust punishment.

the might makes right evolved into the idea of the uberman, which evolved into the Nazi.

most Israelis I speak to parrot the phrase, "you don't pick on some one stronger than you." which seems to very much allude to might makes right and Nazi ideals.

I had just read an article where people from isreal are starting to realize that over the past several years they cared less and less and less about understanding the palastine people and the people of the surrounding areas, with much of their money working to bolster their army and their defenses while people interested in looking at the bigger picture were often times fired. again supporting the general Israeli view of might makes right.

many of the isralis I speak to are also secular, they infer that jewish is a race not a religion, and as a race they have a right to their own state, not much different than hitlers goal of a state composed of an Aryan race.

then you take a look into history, in 1948 700,000 jewish people immigrated to Israel, most of these people as refugees who fled life in Nazi german. that is to say most these people knew little more of how to govern a state than by the example set by hitler. a racial state mainly composed of people who immigrated from Germany? sounds like the fourth reich.

go alittle forward in history to 1989 and you have the implementation of magnetic ID's required for any one who wanted to leave the gaza strip and head to the west bank by way of isreal. Hmmm, require every one in gaza that isn't a criminal to have magnetic id's, didn't some one else do something like that a few decades earlier?

another conversation I often have with isralis is Americas genocide of native americans. this is the stupidest thing ive ever herd, in these arguments they attempt to excuse their current actions by comparing these current actions to the atrocities that America did to the native americans 200 years ago. its like are you seriously comparing your current actions to the genocide of native Americans committed by the American settlers? Yes, Yes they are, the genocide of the palastine people is no worse than americans genocide of the native americans, so americans really have no room to talk, its not like weve had 200 years to look back on how we treated the native americans, its not like we learned any lessons, and its not like we have provided them with an area of land 10 times the size of isreal for a population 1/7 the size of isreals along with a slightly restriced sovergty o rule their own people...

they are racist xenophobes that fully embrace might makes right, in this way, it is very difficult to tell an Israeli from a Nazi simply from conversation.

ive talked to Israelis who will go as far as to say "weve got nukes, if the US dosnt want to give us supplies, well just take them from some one else"

This is the point of view of the average Israeli that supports the war and the destruction of gaza. Though not to say every Israeli is like this, just the ones that support the war and the destruction of gaza.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-27-2014, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                This is the point of view of the average Israeli that supports the war and the destruction of gaza.
                You'd have the same view if terrorists were sending rockets your way every day.

Concern for the enemy in that situation is not highest on the list of priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  You'd have the same view if terrorists were sending rockets your way every day.

Concern for the enemy in that situation is not highest on the list of priorities.
                  you really have no idea what you are talking about if you think you can speak for me or Israel. Nor does your suggestion excuse Nazi like views.

Not every one in isreal are a people who sees but cannot perceive, who hears, but does not understand.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08...s-war-on-gaza/

the average Israeli solider is no better than a Nazi, and the average politician no better than hitler.

the only difference is they fear what the world will think of their actions alittle more than hitler did.
                  Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-27-2014, 04:52 AM.

Comment

One group of people dont believe the other group of people have the right to exist. This is the bottom line. When Palestine gets their ish together and gets a government that can accept the fact that jews have a right to exist than we can start to fix this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                      you really have no idea what you are talking about if you think you can speak for me or Israel. Nor does your suggestion excuse Nazi like views.

Not every one in isreal are a people who sees but cannot perceive, who hears, but does not understand.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08...s-war-on-gaza/

the average Israeli solider is no better than a Nazi, and the average politician no better than hitler.

the only difference is they fear what the world will think of their actions alittle more than hitler did.
                      By youre definition of guilt everybody is as guilty as their potential allows. Were all Ted Bundys when you use that reasoning.

Comment

Working...
                      X