Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be next after marquez destroys Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    150? good lord...he's already roided to the ass making 147...150 he's gonna look like Mr. Olympia and ****
    He can do what Pacquiao did against Margarito and just weigh in at 145 or so.

Comment

after this tuneup he should move up and fight kovalev

Comment

can i borrow the DeLorean when you are done?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          He can do what Pacquiao did against Margarito and just weigh in at 145 or so.

you just wanna see another PR vs Mexico e-brawl on this site

Comment

So i guess i'm part of a minority who thinks Bradley might box Marquez socks off?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              you just wanna see another PR vs Mexico e-brawl on this site
              Well it's been too long!

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
                Should he retire as one of the best in history or continue his great legacy and if so whose the best out there for him to fight? I honestly would like to see him against broner
                I'm hoping he beats Bradley but its not going to be easy. I don't think Marquez should be fighting anyone 140 and above unless its Pacquiao.

Comment

Would like to see him against Broner, Khan or the Mattysse/Garcia winner.

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
                    Should he retire as one of the best in history or continue his great legacy and if so whose the best out there for him to fight? I honestly would like to see him against broner
                    You care to wager a little bet on this fight? I'll put up 15 million to your 15 million that Bradley emerges victorious in this fight. If you are interested, just shoot me a PM.

Comment

Needs to get through Bradley first, but i not really to sure whos with Top Rank at 140.

BUT...If Rios manages to get by Pacquiao in a impressive fashion, I definately wouldn't mind a Marquez vs Rios in Texas, i would definately consider getting some seats for that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X