Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DId anyone really enjoy watching pac get iced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was concerned at first, but it was time for him to get taken down a couple notches. His ego was getting out of control with all of the weight manipulation, blood-test dodging and blatant cherry picking of fighters who just lost.

Comment

I was really excited just because I knew the pac d1ck lickers would get out of dodge. Than after a few weeks of clarity with the ptards gone I felt had that a truly great champ went out like that.

Comment

I was shocked and speechless, I cheered for like 10 sec until I notice Pac didn't move and just laid there then I got ghost bumps and felt concerned for Manny,
        I wanted JMM to KO Pac-man but wow did that just blew me away.

Comment

Yea, that is part of what I watch for in the sport, it was stunning and it was good to see JMM get his shining moment.

I don't feel guilty about it either, that is the game and Manny did not get seriously injured.

Comment

I've been so fed up with the whole Mayweather/Pacquiao bullshit I was relieved people can move the fuck on now.

Plus I've been watching Marquez since his Kcal9/Forum days, I was happy for him.

Comment

I didn't like seeing it but that's boxing. Its why we love boxing, the unexpected. Plus Pac was pretty cool about it afterwards.

I didn't care for a lot of the online stuff. Yeah its cool to get a cheap laugh here and there but some of the stuff Ive seen and read was just poor taste.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                I didn't like seeing it but that's boxing. Its why we love boxing, the unexpected. Plus Pac was pretty cool about it afterwards.

I didn't care for a lot of the online stuff. Yeah its cool to get a cheap laugh here and there but some of the stuff Ive seen and read was just poor taste.
                Pacs rabid fan base before the ko was practically begging for some humble pie.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I enjoyed it, if I act like if i'm some priest and say I didn't enjoy it, i'd be lying. I jumped up and down in happiness when it happened. I was happy for Marquez, and I was happy that Pacuiao got knocked out. So yeah I enjoyed Pacquiao getting iced.
                  Yeah, felt the same way to be honest. Was really drunk and cheering on Marquez, was hoping for the KO after what I thought was a robbery in the last fight. After a while that he didn't get up I was concerned though.

Comment

I obviously didn't enjoy it because I'm a fan of Pacquiao, but I don't blame those who did. The reason we love the sport is because we're all blood-thirsty animals, so who wouldn't enjoy seeing a great knockout?

Comment

I did don't know if you been on twitter post fight that **** was hilarious Classic stuff and Pactards crying was just the icing

Comment

Working...
                      X