Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto will flee when JAMES "Baby Tyson" Kirkland is FREE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IanCharlez View Post
    James Kirkland is set to be free Oct 2, 2010. THe current prospects at 154 will scatter like roaches when he hits the scene. Miguel Cotto who currently holds a strap at 154 will cut weight back to 147 (if he isnt already) when Kirkland is let loose. Paul Williams will also come back down to 147 including Martinez.

Paul, Cotto , & Martinez will avoid James at all cost. None of them will move up to middle weight to face fighters like Andre Dirrell, Kessler, Froch, Abraham etc. So they have no choice but to come back down in weight.

Let the DUCKING begin!
    that some funny ****

Comment

Kirkland smears Cotto no question.

Comment

James Kirkland is set to be free Oct 2, 2010. THe current prospects at 154 will scatter like roaches when he hits the scene. Miguel Cotto who currently holds a strap at 154 will cut weight back to 147 (if he isnt already) when Kirkland is let loose. Paul Williams will also come back down to 147 including Martinez.

Paul, Cotto , & Martinez will avoid James at all cost. None of them will move up to middle weight to face fighters like Andre Dirrell, Kessler, Froch, Abraham etc. So they have no choice but to come back down in weight.

Let the DUCKING begin!
        Sorry to break your heart, but name one person Cotto has ever ducked. Some of this silly **** you people come up with just boggles the mind. I'm sure when Kirkland gets out, he's going to be ready for a title fight the next day.

Are you like his prison pen pal or something?

Comment

I don't know if Cotto would duck him... I do know Kirkland would get in his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            By the time Kirkland gets his name relevant again Cotto will be on his way out.
            Cotto is only 29, his got a few more years left in him

Comment

Let the DUCKING begin!
              Kirkland been out of Prison hes living at a group home where they do allow him to go train for boxing and plans to fight in August. So oct 2 must be the date he gets to move from the home.

Comment

kirkland via tko. kirkland would come out swinging relentlessly looking for that quick ko thinking he needs to finish it quick because of stamina issues making him very dangerous............. i dont thinking cotto can take a kirkland beating

Comment

kirkland

i like kirkland alot but he has no defense he just strikes soon or later it will catch up with him just like it did with cotto. hopefully he can get some elite names under his belt before that happens. Cotto has earned his stripes kirkland has not but i'm sure he will.

Comment

When Kirkland gets out and IF he gets back on the same track that he was on before prison(this is a BIG if). And if we as Boxing fans are blessed to have Cotto and Kirkland meet up.............You will all gasp in the brutal manner in which he stops Miguel. I'm not hating or none of that crazy ****, but James used to move with a purpose in the ring, and hit to detach you from your senses with every punch. It would almost be un-fair to put Miguel in there with THAT James Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by actup View Post
                      i like kirkland alot but he has no defense he just strikes soon or later it will catch up with him just like it did with cotto. hopefully he can get some elite names under his belt before that happens. Cotto has earned his stripes kirkland has not but i'm sure he will.
                      I disagree. Kirkland had way more "effective" head movement than Miguel.

Comment

Working...
                      X