FAO: Those wanting to avoid Jones-Green result

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Those wanting to avoid Jones-Green result

Just some information for you.

The card begins at 6PM in Sydney, on Weds December 2nd.

That is 2AM (EST) and 7AM (GMT) December 2nd.

So really you should stay off the forums from those times until you find a download link.

Just saying incase you didn't realise the fight will start so early for our side of the world and came across the result by accident.

Plus its a huge amount of time until the delayed broadcast on the Versus channel with Hopkins bout, so may want to find it to download.
    Last edited by starjammer; 12-01-2009, 11:26 AM.

no chance of a stream?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Like an idiot I probably would have come in here early Wednesday morning and completely forget about how huge of time difference there is between the US and Australia.

Comment

No prob, I would have been fooled myself if I didn't check it up there, keep forgetting the huge time difference yeah.

There might be a stream about when it gets close to those times, just keep your eye on the board

Comment

bumpin for everyone

Comment

Thanks man that s exactly what I am looking for...

Comment

thanks mite geta stream b4 i run to work

is green any good

Comment

If anybody finds a stream later please post it.

Comment

Lately I've found waiting to be a nightmare, because the non-HD fights aren't uploaded quickly enough. It took 2 days for a regular version of Funeka-Guzman to appear online, and I had to avoid everything including my e-mails just to not know the result (as in, had I received an e-mail it would've meant that I was being paid).

I don't know how the hell I'm going to go about these 2 fights...

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    Lately I've found waiting to be a nightmare, because the non-HD fights aren't uploaded quickly enough. It took 2 days for a regular version of Funeka-Guzman to appear online, and I had to avoid everything including my e-mails just to not know the result (as in, had I received an e-mail it would've meant that I was being paid).

I don't know how the hell I'm going to go about these 2 fights...
                    I know exactly what you mean. I was waiting so long for someone to upload Funeka-Guzman that I gave up and checked the result. I havn't done that in a long time! But beggars can't be choosers as they say lol, I'm very happy to see even a few fights that people kindly upload.

But I'm having some faith somebody will upload an Aussie broadcast onto one of the torrent sites. But it's gonna be at 7am my time when the fight starts and my sleeps been crazy lately so by the time I wake around 12pm or so, yeah I'm hoping the aussie versions up

I hate avoiding this site all day lol

Comment

Working...
                    X