Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Russians In Here Translate This?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Any Russians In Here Translate This?

Some guy chopping his thumb off with an axe. I mean WTF? Why would anyone do that to themselves? Can anyone translate what is said.......

CH= Camera Holder
    CH : "Your mental/sick"
    CH :"Did that hurt?"
    CH: "He chopped of his thumb for money for his kid"
    CH:"Pickup your thumb off the floor"
    GUY: "Wtf do I need it for?"
    CH:"Save the thumb for your memory"

This guy is either an alcoholic who owed the dude recording this money or they paid him to chop off his thumb for cash.

He did say he's doing it for cash for his kid.
    Last edited by Medved; 10-11-2010, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      "Did that hurt?"
      "He chopped of his thumb for money for his kid"
      "Pickup your thumb off the floor"
      "Wtf do I need it for?"
      "Save the thumb for your memory"

This guy is either an alcoholic who owed the dude recording this money or they paid him to chop off his thumb for cash.

He did say he's doing it for cash for his kid.
      Thanks for the translation. That guy must have been forced to do that for some reason? Shocking stuff. Are you from Russia Medved?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomato Can View Post
        Thanks for the translation. That guy must have been forced to do that for some reason? Shocking stuff. Are you from Russia Medved?
        Not really but I speak/write the language fluently, edited my post didnt catch the first part where he called him mental/sick.

Either the dude payed him money to do it so he can get money for his kid or he had a debt to pay him and the guy told him to cut off his thumb.

I wonder if it will grow back? I know some fingers do grow back, strange why he didnt try to take it to a hospital but this was in some remote village im guessing. Dude sounded depressed when he was talking.

Pretty sad situation either way.

Comment

This is the map of the place that they say in the intro:
          http://www.maplandia.com/russia/kirovskaya-oblast/

Kirovskaya

Did some google searching looks like fingers grow back, depends on the circumstances tho

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/artic...ger-grows-back

Comment

Not really but I speak/write the language fluently, edited my post didnt catch the first part where he called him mental/sick.

Either the dude payed him money to do it so he can get money for his kid or he had a debt to pay him and the guy told him to cut off his thumb.

I wonder if it will grow back? I know some fingers do grow back, strange why he didnt try to take it to a hospital but this was in some remote village im guessing. Dude sounded depressed when he was talking.

Pretty sad situation either way.
            Can you post a message in Russian writing in here? I find it fascinating........Strange letters etc.

Comment

Originally posted by tomato can View Post
              can you post a message in russian writing in here? I find it fascinating........strange letters etc.
              Привет как ты?

Comment

Привет как ты?
                Just googled the place where you said you are from. I don't know what the fcuk it means but those letters are cool.

Президент Российской Федерации. Указ №849 от 13 мая 2000 г. «О полномочном представителе Президента Российской Федерации в федеральном округе». Вступил в силу 13 мая 2000 г. Опубликован: "Собрание законодательства

Comment

Working...
                X