Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    Table 1: Clinical Classification of Psychological Response to Steroids
    Grade Definition

1 Mild euphoria, lessened fatigue, improved sensation, increased sense of intellectual capacity.

2 Heightened euphoria. Patients are effusive, expansive, volatile, hypomanic, exhibit flight of ideas, impaired judgment, refractory insomnia.

3 Difference responses to reflecting the ego characteristics of the patient, such as anxiety, phobia, rumination, obsessional preoccupation, hypomania, or depression.
    4 Grossly psychotic reaction with hallucinations, delusions, extreme variations in mood.
    What a tool. Idiot Floyd fan who's terrified because Pacquiao takes the shine off his hero, so he degrades him and tries to turn others against Pacquiao. Transparent.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by S A M U R A I; 11-03-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

I think its cute. Pac's got one of the warmest and friendliest personalities in the sport.

Have you been in a boxing gym? Most guys look like they're pissed off about something.

Comment

Thats the grin i remember when hatton was lying on the canvas, and Pac was looking into the camera, as Hatton was stricken on the canvas.

Comment

Reminds me of Margs.
          LOL, JK. Margs' an ******* (if he cheated).

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            swollen lip?? u got into a fight?
            got into a mosh pit..

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              that P.I is a **** place with a **** economy and ****-all for opportunity so with those facts presented you in daily life and pac becoming a milli-boy, that the guy has a reason to be that ****en happy.
              like you came from a first world country you freaking putita...

you're also here in the US to escape poverty from your ****hole country you fuking twat!

top of the food chain my arse! more of like a bottom feeder....how's your work at 7-11?

Comment

He doesnt need to act luck a thug or a tough guy for the cameras. He KNOWS he is a toughguy.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                  like you came from a first world country you freaking putita...

you're also here in the US to escape poverty from your ****hole country you fuking twat!

top of the food chain my arse! more of like a bottom feeder....how's your work at 7-11?
                  i seem to have struck a chord with the estogen-laced pinoy's here.

i love it!

i didn't escape you dumb **** - i took a USAir flight to this mf'er

work at 7-11, me know nuttin' about that 'mon! however since you speak of it, give me your point of reference you **** botfly.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                    He's already doing it.
                    Laughing at you.
                    i laugh at the PI's GDP.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      i laugh at the PI's GDP.
                      I laugh at puerto ricans trying to buy lotto with food stamps...

Comment

Working...
                      X