Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what ya gonna watch May 2nd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo. im not interested in any mayweather fight whatsoever unless he is fighting pacquiao. had enough of his bull****. seen as tho he is his own boss and all that, he will have no problem making money without the fans ey.

Comment

Mayweather-Cotto 2 is beyond ridiculous. This is a fight no one is wanting to see and another guaranteed W for Mayweather. Cotto does not have what it takes. If it's at middleweight and not a CW, then it could be interesting, but not worth paying for.

More over, this does prove that Mayweather truly only cares about retiring undefeated. Of course, even if he does, it won't mean much.

Marciano, Ricardo Lopez, Calzaghe all fought guys they were unsure they could beat after they got to the top. Mayweather always has an angle. This is the straw that tore it. No point to even bring this fight up anymore. It's shame and I would say we will always wonder what would have been, but I won't. It's clear to me that whether or not he would beat him, Mayweather was scared of Pacquiao and would not face his fear for his fans.

Tarnished legacy, but he will have money until he loses it by not reading a contract that screws him out of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        And i hope Canelo takes enough fans away so floyds ppv sux....FTP MayRUNNER! #WarCotto!
        wouldnt surprise me if hbo makes it a ppv, canelo alone gets 300k+ ppv regardless of the opponent now if you add the 5 de mayo weekend they could even get over 400k being that he is facing an entertaining KO artist...
        it will be enough for hbo to make good profit and enough to put a dent on floyd-cotto who wont have the mexicans buying the double-duck... hell with floyd getting 32mil and cotto more than 10mil, they will need to get over 1.5 mil ppvs for showtime to avoid red numbers...
        we'll see how it all plays out, also lets not forget manny fighting in april...

Comment

Bunch of liars, anyone with money will get the Cotto-Floyd PPV. You can DVR Ginger fight.

Comment

Both. The main events won't be on at the same time. HBO BAD starts at 9:45-10pm and Floyd doesn't hit the ring until midnight ET.

Comment

If the Floyd Pac fight doesn't happen, Im gonna pay a black and Filipino guy $20.00 each to fight each other, instructing them to mimic Floyd and Pac.

Comment

Mayweather vs Cotto 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Canelo vs Kirkland on HBO
                  Or Mayweather vs Cotto 2 on PPV

Personally, I'll never watch another Mayweather PPV unless he fights Pacquaio so I'll be saving my Money and watching Canelo- Kirkland..
                  Obviously this is assuming Canelo Kirkland is not on PPV which would be ridiculous lol.
                  But you'll watch a Manny ppv if he doesn't fight Floyd right??

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    If the Floyd Pac fight doesn't happen, Im gonna pay a black and Filipino guy $20.00 each to fight each other, instructing them to mimic Floyd and Pac.
                    So the black dude turns around, punches your girl in her face while the Filipino guy sings you a love song in the wrong key?

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
                      But you'll watch a Manny ppv if he doesn't fight Floyd right??
                      Manny is not the one holding up the fight bud..
                      Plus Manny fights are actually exciting to watch and not a hold/run/one shot every minute fest...Mayweather is boring to watch no matter how good he is..

Comment

Working...
                      X