Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir "glass chin" Khan

Comment

• Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
      Im pretty sure he is probably more hungry than collazo right now ,people are questioning his ability to cope with top level fighters and in some case against okay fighters. If you see his latest interviews he recognizes that people are doubting him and I am pretty sure his motivational level is high. he is probably one of the most hated fighters out there if not the most hated fighter out there. he has skills that you cant teach such as speed, putting together natural combos and heart. If he comes in prepared there are very few fighters that can actually beat him. he needs to learn to stay away from the left hook which is his biggest flaw. he has natural talent that very few fighters possess. If he puts it all together, in my mind the only two people that could probably cause him problems still would be manny and mayweather.
      That ego man, Khan is larger than life....in his own mind at least. He sat out an entire year thinking he was guaranteed a fight with Floyd only to get played out in the end....that is the "pedestal mentality" I'm talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        That ego man, Khan is larger than life....in his own mind at least. He sat out an entire year thinking he was guaranteed a fight with Floyd only to get played out in the end....that is the "pedestal mentality" I'm talking about.
        I agree with this.

Khan's lack of activity of over-inflated valuation of his own marketability could be his downfall.

Not fighting for over a year and thinking he will roll over Collazo?

Very, very dangerous - Ask Victor.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          I agree with this.

Khan's lack of activity of over-inflated valuation of his own marketability could be his downfall.

Not fighting for over a year and thinking he will roll over Collazo?

Very, very dangerous - Ask Victor.
          Khan has agree to fight collazo lets see what you guys say after he tko's him. remember he was struggling to make weight at 140.

Comment

• My prediction for this fight since its official is that Khan will tko Collazo in the 9th or 10th round. what is your prediction of this fight?

Comment

• I don't know about a TKO, but I agree with the thread title in that Khan will dominate.

Can't wait for this to be bumped after the fight to embarrass all the haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                I don't know about a TKO, but I agree with the thread title in that Khan will dominate.

Can't wait for this to be bumped after the fight to embarrass all the haters.
                lmaooo trust me all these guys who were arguing with me for the last couple of days will all go in hiding after the fight or come up with some b.s about collazo not being good enough.

Comment

Working...
                X