Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto and Williams KO Hernandez under three Lara goes life and death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara is good but a bit inconsistent and overrated. He looked great against Trout and Williams but showed flaws in fights with Hernandez, Vanes, Molina, and Angulo. Canelo beat Angulo far more impressively than Lara did. The idea that the world's best middleweight GGG fears Lara is laughable.

Comment

Coincidence that every fighter Floyd ducks get countless hate threads?

No

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        I NEVER said that Floyd, Saul or Gennady would beat Lara easy....all I'm saying is that they do not fear him based on his resume and how he has handled him level of competition.

Do you really think that Floyd, Saul and Gennady would ever lose let alone get dropped twice by Angulo?
        Don't know why people say Floyd is scared of him. Floyd best him just like the rest IMO. But ya pretty clear canelo doesn't want it neither does ggg

Comment

Life and death? If by that you mean Hernandez was on the verge of death after being full of life before the bell rang...then I agree.

Lara was fucking him up

Comment

Well imagine that this same Hernandez that comfortably beat Luis Collazo a few fights ago.

The same Collazo people are calling a "top welter" since he knocked out Ortiz coming off two Loss's.
            Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-18-2014, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              Why is this guy allowed to make threads?
              Good question.

Comment

Lara was clearly coming on against Vanes and would have won the decision if not for the stoppage. He also deserved a W against Williams. You fail to acknowledge that.

Comment

Yeah because a fighters greatness all depends on how he performs against Freddy Hernandez. Great, well thought out argument.

You should write an article about how Freddy Hernandez is the gatekeeper and the measuring stick to success in pro boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    Keep using that old argument, Floyd had a bad shoulder and in a immediate rematch beat the brakes off Castillo. I love how people bring up the first fight but forget to mention the second and I know why.

Because he set the record straight in the second fight that the first fight he was not 100%

You can't use that styles make fights on every argument, at some point there must be a litmus test.

Lara went life and death while he's 100%
                    Ok, so we should act like the first fight never happened. .got it...

Comment

Working...
                    X