Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner- About Billions Episode 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol only watched one of these so far. Have to do a marathon of all 4 one day lmao

Comment

Wonder how many fixed fights broner will be in

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Wonder how many fixed fights broner will be in
        Every fighter has controversial wins. Haters say he's been in two thus far.

Comment

He better pay worldstar to put his videos up, he's getting no views on youtube.

Comment

The first 2 episodes were ok, he actually had some boxing in those, after that it was a complete waste of time...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
              Every fighter has controversial wins. Haters say he's been in two thus far.
              What do you mean haters?

I believe he looked like **** VS PDL and Paulie. He won but looked real **** and there is an argument that they were controversial.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                The first 2 episodes were ok, he actually had some boxing in those, after that it was a complete waste of time...
                This one was more about promoting his music or whatever, however I enjoyed it because I saw him doing what he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ro2535 View Post
                  Has anyone been able to sit through a whole one of these? How anyone can admire this guy is mind boggling. Good fighter but a complete fool
                  I let the first one play in the background. Honestly, it's not worth watching. Vacuous and nonsensical.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Do people actually watch this? I feel like clicking on it to see the view count, but i don't want to add to it
                    I haven't seen it yet but when I have time to kill I watch stuff like this. I watch anything boxing related.

Comment

This fool makes Floyd look like a ****ing rocket scientist. Cannot wait until his block gets knocked off.

Comment

Working...
                      X