Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Helenius will fight Martin Rogan next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I believe in Helenius being the clear winner, I think that it is an interesting match. I won't miss it.

Comment

Should be an easy fight for Helenius. KO/TKO 5-6. No offense to Rogan, but he's no match for Robert. He's 38 for christ's sake! And he got stopped twice by SEXTON!

Comment

The father of Helenius has told the Finnish media that Robert will not only fight on June 25, but will likely fight again on July 16 (maybe against Lyakhovich?).

Good to see some of the heavyweights fighting more often like boxers used to do in the first half of the 20th century.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          The father of Helenius has told the Finnish media that Robert will not only fight on June 25, but will likely fight again on July 16 (maybe against Lyakhovich?).

Good to see some of the heavyweights fighting more often like boxers used to do in the first half of the 20th century.
          Thats very good news indeed. Lookin forward to it. Lyakhovich has been on a comeback trail, but hasn't fought that much. This should decide wether or not he can become a viable title contender again.

Comment

Purse bid is set for this Thursday.

If Sauerland wins, they'll likely have Rogan-Helenius on June 25 in Germany.

Comment

Liakhovich was supposed t fight Vitali then got hurt apparently then Helenius and now that falls through wtf. Main Events better get him a damn fight already.

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
              Thats very good news indeed. Lookin forward to it. Lyakhovich has been on a comeback trail, but hasn't fought that much. This should decide wether or not he can become a viable title contender again.
              Same

Comment

Working...
              X