Comments Thread For: Koncz Wishes He Pulled Pacquiao From Mayweather Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    Like the public is going to buy the rematch
    I'll buy it and so will millions of fans who are not broke and have a brain to realize the first one was a farce and it didn't count. It will does EASILY 2million PPV buys. EASILY. If not more. That's why they are spreading the news about this injury, people know it's true because it showed on the stats and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Even if the injury is as bad as reported Koncz weighed the enormous $ he was about to receive against his fighters health

What a suprise that he picked the $
      Yep. They were so confident that Pac would still beat him but the injury is worse than thought. Pac will have to sit nearly a year after surgery. It was just a mistake by Pac and his team, but I understand why they didn't pull out... Money plus they had finally gotten the fight and they weren't going to jeopardize it.

Comment

So, the options are:

1) Manny was injured, but not seriously enough that he couldn't fight and he made it worse in the ring and lost legitimately

2) Manny went into the fight seriously injured, and cheated everyone out of the $100 they paid for PPV, or a ticket plus expenses

Neither option looks too good for the Manny camp.

Comment

Dang dude take dem nuts out your mouth...

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Rematch it is. Floyd fans are all quiet now after the injury was revealed. Manny needs surgery, that's how bad it is. The fight just doesn't count. And whats more shocking is that Pac still hurt floyd badly and many experts had him winning. Imagine, JUST IMAGINE, what a 100% Pac would do.
          Boy you are as delusional as Pacroid. What so called experts had the little test ducking juicer winning? Name just one expert. Hell it doesn't even have to be an expert, other than the butt kissing Evander ( They took my house because I was to stupid and didn't pay my taxes) Holyfield name anyone with a brain that had Pacroid winning? ?????

Comment

I feel disgusted. What a bad couple days for boxing.

I thought the fight was okay but the vast majority of the public hated it and now Pacquiao disclosed a major injury conning millions out of $100 and (thousands of dollars to those that bought tickets and airfare to Vegas)

Comment

2 days before the fight lol ., this is just one in a million times these fools have said this stuff all camp they were stating this , now they say we were lying then and telling the truth now .

Roach said Pacquiao "is on fire" during his workouts and said he hadn't seen him as intense as he has been in this camp.

Roach is confident Pacquiao will become the first in 48 bouts to defeat Mayweather and said he's been spending his free time watching Mayweather's old fights.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: Pacquiao is out for up to a year for shoulder surgery

Such a shame he tricked fans into buying the fight knowing he was injured

It changes nothing and just tarnishes his image

Might be the end of his career, or he will have a farewell fight against Crawford since Crawford would be ready in a years time to face Pacquiao so bank on that fight happening next

Such a sad end for Pacquiao though, he will go out like alot of the old legends though, seems like thats how his story is playing out

I hope they just accept defeat, give Mayweather his due credit and you know what, I wouldnt even mind a rematch. A rematch would be better because now they know eachother, all that nervous energy is gone and they have a game plan to build on. Id be up for it, but not for 100 dollars

Comment

As someone who was rooting for Manny i say this: I don't care how bad it was, if you decided to go through with the fight then it is on you. Floyd gets 1000% credit for this win and there's really no need for a rematch. Should have postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Rematch it is. Floyd fans are all quiet now after the injury was revealed. Manny needs surgery, that's how bad it is. The fight just doesn't count. And whats more shocking is that Pac still hurt floyd badly and many experts had him winning. Imagine, JUST IMAGINE, what a 100% Pac would do.
                    He throws a weak ass pawing jab with his right hand wouldn't of matter if arm was healthy or not had no game plan to neutralize Floyd rights or jab his shoulder had nothing to do with him standing flat footed and not cutting of ring or getting out the way of Floyd punches stop with the experts bs everyone saying samething he using it as an excuse

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                      I feel disgusted. What a bad couple days for boxing.

I thought the fight was okay but the vast majority of the public hated it and now Pacquiao disclosed a major injury conning millions out of $100 and (thousands of dollars to those that bought tickets and airfare to Vegas)
                      Pacman, apparently all about the money. Goes into the ring at a huge disadvantage because he'd rather collect the pay than put on a good fight and have a chance to win.

I'm of the mind that the injury really wasn't that bad before the fight, and he went in and it got worse during the fight. **** happens. Fighters have finished fights with broken hands and dislocated shoulders. They've fought with massive bleeding wounds, or swollen eyes so they can't see. That's boxing. He lost, and no one wants to see the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X