Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: "I'll fight Mosley, Broner, Maidana, Matthysse.. Bring Them On." (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everybody that he mentioned is smaller. and he couldnt even make 147.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      everybody that he mentioned is smaller. and he couldnt even make 147.
      not to mention that he did'nt say devon alexander's name. and that was suppose to be his original fight.i still believe his injury was a lie.brook gets no appreciation from me.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        not to mention that he did'nt say devon alexander's name. and that was suppose to be his original fight.i still believe his injury was a lie.brook gets no appreciation from me.
        Ok so, one idea, just a though about why his name wasn't mentioned - because he's fighting Amir Khan.

Who do you want him to fight in September? Bradley, Marquez, rios, Mayweather, khan, Alexander, pacquiao are all busy.

That leaves Malignaggi, Broner, Mosley, Maidana, Berto/Karass. Maybe Ruslan or Senchenkho.

So what are you complaining about? Please give me someone who he could fight in sep who would make you appreciate him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          But not Alexander?
          I would imagine Brook's next fight is in the UK. Alexander isn't coming to the UK with or without his title on the line, the same goes for Broner.

Comment

Does anyone else think Bradley would expose Brook?

Comment

Amir Khan is more his class. Mosley & Broner would be good fights. Maidana would batter him. Matthysse would murder him.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                Who Bradley? The one who lost his last two fights? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by VG_Addict

Who Bradley? The one who lost his last two fights? Lol
                  Yes the world class level Bradley who doesn't struggle against the likes of Caraon Jones and can go more than 3 rounds in a fight before getting gassed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'd like to see Brook in there with Maidana. Very winnable fight but risky none the less.

I'd pick Matthysse to beat Brook, but it wouldn't be an annihilation. Brook is on the level of Judah and Alexander and they both had success against him, despite the close nature of the fights.

In my opinion Brook is more than capable of competing with the best welterweights, the question is whether he can avoid injuries long enough to make the fights. He's extremely injury prone, and it's held him back for a long time.

Comment

Hope it aint Mosely

i'd hate to see the old guy way way way past his prime lose to Brook and be boo'd by the crowds

Would be a sad sight to see

Comment

Working...
                      X