VIDEO: Sergio Martinez speaking about Chavez today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Sergio Martinez speaking about Chavez today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GEDN9Z9-1rg

Good interview, basically Martinez said that he had confidence that the WBC would make the right decision by forcing Chavez Jr to fight him or strip him from the title. He was also saying that he thinks that Chavez Jr isn't going to fight him because he has never faced a top 10 fighter from the division, and also that Roach was saying that he was a good biker but that now was the time to see who was going to get on the bicycle.

About the date because they said that Jr had a fight scheduled for February, Martinez said that he would be willing to fight him on that date or even tomorrow if that was necessary. He also mentioned that he was going to train very hard every day and leave everything in the ring against Chavez Jr because the thing he wants more is the belt and not just the money.

Comment

i hate how he actually puts trust in the wbc like they're going to do the honest thing. if anything get rubio out of the way since he's also being talked about as a mando. even then, i still see them letting chavez defend his belt against someone like alvarez or cotto if either of those fights happen. he should move on from this, go after the geale/pirog winner if that is still happening. no way wbc ever takes a belt away from chavez.

Comment

"Freddie Roach called me a 'great cyclist. Now let's see who's going to grab their bicycle."

Comment

Man I would love to see the ass whooping Sergio would give Julia. He would literally beat him close to death.

Comment

Great video. Thanks for posting. Sergio always speaking the truth

Comment

Roach should tell Chavez to take Sergio on, since roach thinks its an easy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
                Man I would love to see the ass whooping Sergio would give Julia. He would literally beat him close to death.
                Not even close Sergio looked like **** in his last fight.

Comment

Working...
                X