Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Do Think Mayweather is Getting Knocked Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach with the K.O.D., put everything on Floyd.

Comment

Freddie wants Floyd to run. Avoid the KO. smart move!

Comment

Me thinks it's Freddie who hates Pretty Boy more than Pac.

And booooyyy would he like to see Floyd lose one time.

Ain't that right, cousin Freddie?

Comment

Comment

Roach is all talk and he don't even see this himself. Floyd is not under-drained so KO won't happen. Looks like Pac has to. Outbox the master boxerorslug it out with a bigger more experienced fighter that'll be trapping & stinging him all nite long. Marquez was smart and you saw the trouble he gave Pac.

Comment

Worst case escenario Manny beats Floyd like Bradley vs pacquiao 2, but that is never going to happen. I still believe fight is not competitive and Floyd dominates Manny like Paulie says

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                Everyone said Roach was a lunatic for stating that he'd embarrass and stop M.A.B.

look how that turned out.

Obliterated a legend. Destroyed him.
                roach looked like Nostradamus vs hatton too, very precised prediction on his part...

but pac is fighting the best defensive fighter of all time imo, don't really see a ko in this one from either fighter....but if pac gets the ko, im celebrating for a month...

Comment

Anything is possible in this sport...

Never expected that Pac would stop DLH in that way nor did I ever fathom Marquez putting Pac to sleep..

Everyone has a plan til they get hit so will see..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    Anything is possible in this sport...

Never expected that Pac would stop DLH in that way nor did I ever fathom Marquez putting Pac to sleep..

Everyone has a plan til they get hit so will see..
                    Yup, agreed.

Exactly.

Comment

The trend of betting shows it and that shows that people who knows boxing are expecting the great Manny Pacquiao will dominate chicken Floyd. We saw how Miguel Cotto and Marcos Maidana gave chicken Floyd hell. The Pacman got speed and a very powerful right and a very very very powerful left that is too hard to avoid. Oscar Dela Hoya, Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito, David Diaz, Algieri , Mosely, Brandon Rios and even the englishman Hatton were not able to withstand those punches. I don't know about chicken Floyd...I think he needs his father and his two uncles Jeff and Roger to join him inside the ring in fighting the Pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X