No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shumenov: I'm Ready To Fight Jean Pascal, Erdei

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shumenov: I'm Ready To Fight Jean Pascal, Erdei

LAS VEGAS – Unification remains the goal for World Boxing Association (“WBA”) and International Boxing Association (“IBA”) light heavyweight king, Beibut Shumenov. If, however, none of the other 175-pound world champions – Bernard Hopkins, Tavoris Cloud and Nathan Cleverly – are willing or available to put their title belts on the line against Shumenov, the 2004 Kazakhstan Olympian is interested in taking on former world titlists and leading contenders Jean Pascal and Zsolt Erdei.

[Click Here To Read More]

Shumenov-Erdei and Shumenov-Pascal are interesting fights.

But will the US TV networks be cooperative and show either one?

I can't imagine them showing Shumenov-Erdei except in Hungary or Kazakhstan, and only a Quebec or Kazakh network would show Pascal-Shumenov.
    Last edited by The Hammer; 08-10-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Please not Erdei. The worst thing that can happen to the division is to have Erdei holding a belt hostage again. Erdei handles Shumenov easy.

Comment

Another duck of the Black Russian. They don't even want to mention his name.

Comment

I still think he lost to Campillo. I think Erdei would beat Shumenov easily.

Comment

Originally posted by ghidra View Post
            I still think he lost to Campillo.
            Everyone does.

Comment

Campillo is the uncrowned champ. Shumenov is walking around with his belt.

Comment

Go Beibut! You rocks!
                Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Campillo is the uncrowned champ. Shumenov is walking around with his belt.

Comment

yes, you are absolutatly right. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X