Go get your shine box.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go get your shine box.

Phil Leotardo off The Soprano's .

I liked how once he found out Vito was queer in 'The Sopranos' he just couldn't let it go. He'd always be bringing it up to Tony out of the blue and pissing him off.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I liked how once he found out Vito was queer in 'The Sopranos' he just couldn't let it go. He'd always be bringing it up to Tony out of the blue and pissing him off.
      He even brings it up when planning to hit Tony .

Comment

"The man harbors a f*ggot!"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Out of ****ing nowhere

Comment

The look on Tony face the second he breaks out on his rant simply reads...

"..... jesus christ."

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post

Out of ****ing nowhere
                I literally just watched that episode the night before last, hence why his random rants about Vito were so fresh on my mind.

Comment

Im trying to find the vid where Paulie is telling Tony about ghouls following him around and Mikey is the ring leader and hes going to hell.. and Tony tells him.... you eat steak? Paulie says yeah... Tony goes if you were in India you would go to hell for that... Paulie says, Im not in India what do I give a ****... Tony says, Thats what Im tryin to tell ya... none of this means a god damn thing.

The Mob explanation of atheism

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    OH ****!

/waddles

Comment

Working...
                    X