Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Marquez the GREAT!
    looks like the clip proves manny pac did see the punch comming!!!
    Last edited by sapo1; 12-30-2012, 12:13 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• cry

anyone else here see manny and his bˇt[h crying on you tube?? hahahaha!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianBigfoot View Post
        You're NOT clean you ****ing idiot you just hired the
        notorious PEDs dealer named Angel Heredi. who's fooling
        you Mr. Peeds drinker? not me!!!!
        Link please, or STFU you whiney b1tch.

I can stand ******s who have suddenly decided to get interested in stricter drug-testing all because their hype-job got stretched.

Stop crying b1tch !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
          If we had seen a fight where Marquez outboxed Pacquiao and then got the KO, it's safe to say "this is over". But Pacquiao was hurting Marquez, and even after the first knock down he was able to recover and knock Marquez down.

Like i said before.... what kind of fans say NO to a potential FOY candidate? Scared?

I give Marquez all the credit in the world....no excuses!! And if he's the better man, there will be no problem beating Pacquiao again. Let Marquez get the biggest payday of his career and then retire.
          He is the better man you clown, but you have your head inserted so far up Manny's arsehole that you failed to notice. You fake 5-minute fans are all the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by HolyGhost View Post
            I still can´t believe that JMM KTFO Manny Pacquiao. It was EPIC, KO of the year, Round 5 voted round of the year. What a way to win, HAHA Manny Pacquiao will be remembered not by his great wins, but by getting his *** KTFO by the same guy whom he got gift decisions against. History has been written.
            Exactly !!

Read this Dominibox you fakeass fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              That was all you saw right? This is the kind of fanboys i always talk about. I guess you saw Marquez win every round right?
              No, we saw Pacquiao have 1.5 good rounds in-between getting knocked down and then KTFO by his Daddy-Marquez..... " but Pac was winning "..... is nothing but an idiot fan-boy comment from someone who knows nothing about how a fight unfolds.

Has Manny woken up yet ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                For the pacfans talking **** that marques is scared, what do u think is going to happen in the 5th fight? No way in hell does paquiao come in as agresive as he was in the 4th fight, either he gets kod again or its a close decision (Again), paquiao should just leave it alone or get knocked out like his father use to.(again)
                Pacquiao will be gun-shy, no question.

Marquez has always had Pacquiao's number, and he will always make the better adjustments.

Plankiao gets hurt the next time Marquez stretches him out.

I say yes to a 5th fight, lets get rid of the hype-job once and for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  That's peanuts, you might as well advise wall streeters to go work at walmart for reduced stress. And it'll always be there for him, but chances to double your career purse in one year don't come often, for any boxer

afaik there was no tuneup planned for pac, straight to the rematch
                  If Wall Streeters were taking beatings in their line of work and had millions in the bank then yes, I would advise them to retire and enjoy their money. Why would they have to go work in Walmart?

I didn't think it was difficult to comprehend, but seeing as you're struggling- earning peanuts has got nothing to do with it. He doesn't need the extra cash. Therefore if he wants to keep busy he'll have plenty of work outside of the ring and his income will be excellent compared to most retired fighters.

A close 5th fight means a 6th. Depending on how that goes there might be a demand for a 7th. All the time increasing his bank balance. All the time increasing the chance of serious health problems.

Same goes for Pac. There isn't much point continuing for 3-4 fights just for the sake of it. Yeah beating up Khan and Rios might be fun but the damage he'll take isn't worth it when you consider the damage he's taken throughout his career and that he's already financially set for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    No, we saw Pacquiao have 1.5 good rounds in-between getting knocked down and then KTFO by his Daddy-Marquez..... " but Pac was winning "..... is nothing but an idiot fan-boy comment from someone who knows nothing about how a fight unfolds.

Has Manny woken up yet ?
                    Well...all three judges had Manny up too. Do they know nothing about how a fight unfolds? Pretty sure they understand it better than you or I.

I'm not defending dumbass fans; just showing that your sensationalist, sweeping generalities make you look just as stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                      If Wall Streeters were taking beatings in their line of work and had millions in the bank then yes, I would advise them to retire and enjoy their money. Why would they have to go work in Walmart?

I didn't think it was difficult to comprehend, but seeing as you're struggling- earning peanuts has got nothing to do with it. He doesn't need the extra cash. Therefore if he wants to keep busy he'll have plenty of work outside of the ring and his income will be excellent compared to most retired fighters.

A close 5th fight means a 6th. Depending on how that goes there might be a demand for a 7th. All the time increasing his bank balance. All the time increasing the chance of serious health problems.

Same goes for Pac. There isn't much point continuing for 3-4 fights just for the sake of it. Yeah beating up Khan and Rios might be fun but the damage he'll take isn't worth it when you consider the damage he's taken throughout his career and that he's already financially set for life.
                      It's real generous of you to pass on that career payday he's due. Do you also go around advising American Idol winners to retire right there on the spot? They're mostly middle class kids anyway, they don't need that extra money, and they proved their point. You know a career in showbiz is usually taxing both physically and mentally.

I understand your concerns for his health, but I'd bet it's not paramount to JMM else he would have picked a different style, actually a different profession. It's a tough sport to follow, much less practice, if that concern is overriding.

Comment

Working...
                      X