Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when did the term "hype jobs" originate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey yall gotta chill the f.ck out.
    i never accused al haymon.
    i simply asked three questions.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
      hey yall gotta chill the f.ck out.
      i never accused al haymon.
      i simply asked three questions.
      In my opinion, Al Haymon will use Tyson+Floyd recipe to create the next big superstar.

But I hope Im wrong and give us the best fight for the sake of boxing.

Comment

The term "Hype Job" came into existence during Qin Dynasty (221–206 b.c.) Previously a minor state in the northwest, Qin had seized the territories of small states on its south and west borders by the mid-third century B.C., pursuing a harsh policy aimed at the consolidation and maintenance of power. Soon thereafter, Ying Zheng (259—210 B.C.), who would reunite China, came to the Qin throne as a boy of nine. He captured the remaining six of the "warring states," expanding his rule eastward and as far south as the Yangzi River, and proclaimed himself First Emperor of the Qin, or Qin Shihuangdi. Qin, pronounced chin, is the source of the Western name China. Qin had a tendency to blow smoke into the faces of people he spoke to and thus the expression "Blow Job" was coined which was later changed to "Hype Job" after the 1st time Qin had chin in his groin.

Comment

Al Haymon was responsible for WWII as well.

Comment

beautiful responses :')

Comment

Hype job is synonymous with 'hype job derailed', a text book example being carl froch's annihilation of Lucian Bute. The nation of Canada has never recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                The term "Hype Job" came into existence during Qin Dynasty (221–206 b.c.) Previously a minor state in the northwest, Qin had seized the territories of small states on its south and west borders by the mid-third century B.C., pursuing a harsh policy aimed at the consolidation and maintenance of power. Soon thereafter, Ying Zheng (259—210 B.C.), who would reunite China, came to the Qin throne as a boy of nine. He captured the remaining six of the "warring states," expanding his rule eastward and as far south as the Yangzi River, and proclaimed himself First Emperor of the Qin, or Qin Shihuangdi. Qin, pronounced chin, is the source of the Western name China. Qin had a tendency to blow smoke into the faces of people he spoke to and thus the expression "Blow Job" was coined which was later changed to "Hype Job" after the 1st time Qin had chin in his groin.
                Listen here, history lesson 101.

Comment

Working...
                X