Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did better against judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was actually thinking about this the other day.
    I think Garcia might edge it a bit because he got the W, even though Lucas deserved to get it about the same lol

Comment

Who did better against Tyson, Lennox Lewis or Kevin McBride?

I mean those two fights were about 3 years apart also.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        Mathesseye must not be the beast people claim he is if he can't undeniably beat a crappy washed up Zab Judah.
        Judah-Matthysse happened nearly three years ago. A lot has changed since then. Matthysse has improved while Zab has regressed. Garcia has improved as well, because around the same time Lucas lost to Zab, in a fight many thought Lucas won, Garcia was going life and death with Ashley Theopane, in a fight many felt Garcia lost. If you're gonna give Matthysse **** for how he looked against Judah, then you can't forget how badly Garcia performed against Theopane. The only difference is one received a fortitiuous decision against a lesser opponent, while the other got what was arguably a raw deal in his opponent's promoters backyard.

Comment

Biggest Matthysse fan boy even knows its Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            garcia isn't any kind of beast. split decision over journeyman kendall holt, struggling with old morales, hurt by a judah who was 3 years older than the one matthysse fought. split decision over ashley theophane isnt very beastly either.

none of this is relevant though, garcia is getting iced
            whoaaaa lighten up psyco I never said he was. Even though I think hes better then lucas fallacy

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              In NJ, you don't think the judges would be a LITTLE biased for Judah, over an unknown Argentine. He didn't stop Judah like Cotto and Tszyu, but he clearly won the fight. Just as clear as Garcia, which is what the TS is asking.

That means Judah was fresher for Matthysse than he was for Garcia, if we're using that.
              Well thats your opinion but 4 people in a row just said Garcia beat him much better then Lucas Fallacy did

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan Maxx View Post
                Judah-Matthysse happened nearly three years ago. A lot has changed since then. Matthysse has improved while Zab has regressed. Garcia has improved as well, because around the same time Lucas lost to Zab, in a fight many thought Lucas won, Garcia was going life and death with Ashley Theopane, in a fight many felt Garcia lost. If you're gonna give Matthysse **** for how he looked against Judah, then you can't forget how badly Garcia performed against Theopane. The only difference is one received a fortitiuous decision against a lesser opponent, while the other got what was arguably a raw deal in his opponent's promoters backyard.
                Well so what if he went life and death with a club fighter type? That happens a lot. We're talking common opponents here

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                  garcia isn't any kind of beast. split decision over journeyman kendall holt, struggling with old morales, hurt by a judah who was 3 years older than the one matthysse fought. split decision over ashley theophane isnt very beastly either.

none of this is relevant though, garcia is getting iced
                  Agreed people are focusing on Danny's wins over khan, morales and now judah. He looked very ordinary in other fights. Although Danny did get off to a better start than Lucas in their Judah fights. Remember Zab was more in retreat vs Matthysse. Zab landed that hard uppercut and got a smile. Danny was hurt by Judah . And you usually may lose the first 3 rounds against Zab cause of his speed and talent. But, losing the last 3 against Judah is saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    whoaaaa lighten up psyco I never said he was. Even though I think hes better then lucas fallacy
                    Gotta admit that's a good one

Comment

Garcia won more convincingly. I wish Judah had fought toe to toe with Lucas the way he did Garcia though, rather than run and spoil.

Comment

Working...
                      X