Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF the WBC strips Garcia... where does that leave Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he'll fight Peterson, firstly because he is a boss and hopefully wouldnt take an easier route to the title, secondly because his promoter is Goldenboy and they will put him in with Peterson because it makes sense for them.

Id be happy for him either way (should he beat Peterson) because hes no doubt earnt it, but the for me the title is only worth who you win it off to be honest

Comment

If Matthysse ducks Peterson than I dont want to hear **** from Matthysse fans on here. Danny Garcia blah blah blah, the WBC blah blah blah. Peterson and GBP want to make the fight and he doesnt even have to go to DC to get it. So stop with this nobody will fight Matthysse **** ive been forced to listen to for the past year. It gets old. The IBF champ is calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        If Matthysse ducks Peterson than I dont want to hear **** from Matthysse fans on here. Danny Garcia blah blah blah, the WBC blah blah blah. Peterson and GBP want to make the fight and he doesnt even have to go to DC to get it. So stop with this nobody will fight Matthysse **** ive been forced to listen to for the past year. It gets old. The IBF champ is calling.
        Ducks?
        He's the WBC mandatory. He's been in line for that shot for a couple of months now

Comment

What I wanna know if sulaiman strips Garcia, how's he gonna play Floyd/ginger at 154. Are they gonna demand Floyd to relinquish his belt & be the challenger to ginger's fabricated strap??

Comment

Khan vs. Diaz is the co-feature to Garcia-Judah on ShowTime.

Clearly Khan will face the winner of that fight later in the year.

Matthysse's shortest route to a title is to accept the IBF shot with Pete

Comment

Matthysse will be fighting Peterson for the IBF title probably anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                The 1st time Peterson pulls straight back with his feet wide & only his upperbody he goes to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  The 1st time Peterson pulls straight back with his feet wide & only his upperbody he goes to sleep.
                  He'd probably get downed... but I think this fight goes to a UD

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    He'd probably get downed... but I think this fight goes to a UD
                    Yeah, that's just a horrible habit he has & against the premier body puncher at 140, dangerous business.

Comment

if the WBC strips a fighter of his belt, and nobody gives a f#ck, does it still make a sound?

who cares? do you like this belt because it is... green? there are four of those things in every division. that's 8 belts between 135 and 140...

i'm going to school you boys on how it used to be done, and how it should be done today. thank me later in passing.

mathysse is a beast. he is the #1 contender at 140 right now. garcia is the champion at 140, after defeating khan in a fight for the vacant championship.

that's the only belt you should care about.

Comment

Working...
                      X