Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Johnathon Banks Destroys Seth Mitchell in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seth Mitchells chinchecked tonight and lost. He was looking good and the shot that got him didn't seem all that powerful. Let's see.

Comment

Very happy for Banks.

Great performance.

Comment

seth got caught and doesn't know how clinch and survive when in trouble bound to happen with Mitchell limited skills just mater of time

Comment

Wasn't this for the WBC international title? What's the difference between the international title and world title?

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            Mitchell had a good run.. I never really had high expectations for him, football players usually don't turn out to be good world class boxers.. too big and bulky he got suge knighted
            Bwa ha ha ha ba ah hhaaa hahah, that lame ass Seth took an hour out of my TV time for that HBO show on him, see what he gets, take that PUNK

Comment

we may be in upset city tonight, who knows lol...... its boxing

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
                Bwa ha ha ha ba ah hhaaa hahah, that lame ass Seth took an hour out of my TV time for that HBO show on him, see what he gets, take that PUNK
                At least it was entertaining lol I skip watching all that extra stuff

Comment

is Seth really chinny, or does he not know the defense/have the experience of being hurt?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                      Wasn't this for the WBC international title? What's the difference between the international title and world title?
                      The world titles are the only ones that matter. The international title is supposed to be a pathway to the world title, but in reality its just for sanctioning fees.

The only titles that matter are the WBC, IBF, WBO and WBA Super (or regular, if there is no Super title) world titles. (Excluding the lineal titles)

Is Broner going to get exposed tonight too? Imagine that

Comment

Working...
                      X