Comment

valero
      peopel say judah
      ???
      being a 5 time world champ is not a waste of talent idiots

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        JuanMa might be up there too.

He has accomplished quite a bit, but he regressed at a rapid pace since he took care of De Leon in an single round.
        juanma's anything but a waste of talent.

c'mon, man.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          valero
          peopel say judah
          ???
          being a 5 time world champ is not a waste of talent idiots
          It is when he could have been one of the generations greats.

Comment

I will say David Haye, who frittered away his talent since turning HW by not fighting top opponents and relying on his mouth instead of his actions. He got beat badly by Wlad in part because he hadn't done the work in the ring against the best opposition to prepare for someone of Wlad's ability. Fighting a joke fight with Fraudley Harrison was not the way to get ready for Wlad.

I see some people say Odlanier Solis, but I'm not convinced he had that much talent to waste in the first place. Whatever talent he did have he wasted, for sure.

Comment

Judah, Guzman, Valero, Spinks, Vargas, Corrie Sanders, Williams

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                I will say David Haye, who frittered away his talent since turning HW by not fighting top opponents and relying on his mouth instead of his actions. He got beat badly by Wlad in part because he hadn't done the work in the ring against the best opposition to prepare for someone of Wlad's ability. Fighting a joke fight with Fraudley Harrison was not the way to get ready for Wlad.

I see some people say Odlanier Solis, but I'm not convinced he had that much talent to waste in the first place. Whatever talent he did have he wasted, for sure.
                Look, we all know that the only high point in your life is Haye loosing to Wlad but try not to mention "David Haye" in every post, it makes you look like an utter nut hugger (saying that though, your avatar/sig doesnt help).
                I think Naseem Hamed should get a mention, he achieved alot but if he only kept on fighting he could have been truly great.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post

In my eyes Solis was very skilled. I still think he is. But I think his obesity doesn't allow him to perform at the level that he has deep inside of him.

As for Haye I don't think he ever had that much talent. Look at all of his fights, he just runs and throw a big hayemaker here and there and hopes that does it.

Comment

judah

guzman

Comment

Haye has the time and the ability to improve his technique and give Wlad a tough rematch in a couple of years. He'll just retire instead. That's a waste of talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X