Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a very close fight, probably a draw. I had it 7-5 Ward with an extra point for the kd by Kovalev. Rematch is needed but congrats to both fighters for fighting as 50-50 as it was expected

Comment

• Ward is one tough dude man, seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I had Ward edging it.
        Kovalev is the better fighter. I had Kovalev ahead and I could see a draw or split, but a UD in his favor is off imo.

Kovalev stops him in the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I had Ward edging it.
          Agreed, Green K.

Comment

• Too close to call Robbery BUT I still think the Knockdown should've been just enough to let the Champ keep his Belt at least with a DRAW

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              This is the best scored fight in a long time. I had it a draw, but some of those were close. Can't complain about 114-113 at all.
              Only thing people will complain about was the holding/wrestling, but they were both at fault for it, which is why the ref let it go.

There's absolutely NOTHING to complain about in this fight. It was billed as a great fight, it was a great fight, and it was well judged and reffed. Congrats to Ward. Well deserved!
              Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I'm with you on this entire post. Well said
              Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I scored as fairly as I could. Dre just took over in the last half. The body shots can't be dismissed.
              People can disagree but robbery claims just shows their lack of knowledge.
              Like I said in the other thread, 114-113 for EITHER fighter or even a draw would had been all good decisions.

Comment

• I thought Kovalev won this one but Ward came back strong. I feel in a rematch Ward would look much better now that he has seen his timing up close.

Comment

• Props to Somebody on this forum though, they called this fight PERFECTLY said Ward would get off the Canvas and win Decision so props to whoever the hell that was GREAT CALL!

Comment

• Kovalev says he will kick his ass, he wanted to show he could outbox him.

WAR KOVALEV!!!!

Comment

• Trump hasn't taken office yet, and America is already greater.

Comment

Working...
                      X