Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come the same people trash Brook vs GGG, but demand GGG vs Kovalev/Ward winner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brook fight is trash, and the GGG-Kov/Ward winner fight would also be terrible. I would need to at the very least see GGG beat up a top name at 168 to think that it could be reasonably competitive (or similarly have seen Brook beat up a top name at 154).

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      The Brook fight is trash, and the GGG-Kov/Ward winner fight would also be terrible. I would need to at the very least see GGG beat up a top name at 168 to think that it could be reasonably competitive (or similarly have seen Brook beat up a top name at 154).

Hopkins went straight to 175 from 160 and took out the light heavyweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post

You went in on him pretty hard there, you savage lol.

What does hopkins vs dawson from 4 years ago have to do with golovkin fans not buying his fight on ppv?

Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
          Lmfao so you hate an unrelated person because of someone else?

What an absolute lousy pathetic excuse, Wilder has some absolutely irritating fans but I don't distance myself from his fights or rooting for him to win.
          No. What you might percieve as "hatred for GGG" is merely just hatred for his pathetic fanboys. Nobody with a sane mind on this forum actually hates the fighters themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            Yeah tell me about. Only 50k of those fans paid for Hopkins/Dawson.
            No one ever claimed Hopkins was this huge star now did they?

Comment

Working...
            X