Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is manny pac one of the most beloved figthers of this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
    the mexican here in the states the majority dont love pac

everytime i watch a pac fight their is a fight party maybe 1 or 2 guys rooting for him amongst us

same amount when we watch floyd fights 1 or 2 guys rooting for floyd

generally between pac and floyd; mexican fans respect pac fighting style but they dont respect floyd style in the ring and out of the ring

i hate the both floyd and pac equally

but i would say this if pac and floyd fought
    easily the majority of mexican fans will be rooting for pac

so in the pac vs floyd saga

pacs got the mexican vote

but thats not the same as saying mexicans love pac because they dont
    I would STRONGLY disagree.

Just my opinion though, atlest most of the mexican or hispanic boxing fans I know dislike Pacquiao because the disputed decisions over Marquez.

I would say Floyd would be the slight favorite when it comes to hispanic fans over Manny.

But then again alot still do hate Floyd for schooling Canelo, so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post

Just my opinion though, atlest most of the mexican or hispanic boxing fans I know dislike Pacquiao because the disputed decisions over Marquez.

I would say Floyd would be the slight favorite when it comes to hispanic fans over Manny.

Yeah the mexicans have to love Floyd because of the way he schools their fighters every May, they have to appreciate greatness. It's more embarrassing for a Mexican to lose to Pac who is a lot less skilled than Mayweather.

Comment

Because of such few action fighter these days. Might be stupid to risk his neck the way he does...but the fans love the gladiator approach!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
          Because of such few action fighter these days. Might be stupid to risk his neck the way he does...but the fans love the gladiator approach!
          It's a shame boxing is such a niche sport. If more athletic fighters (as opposed to most of the mexican fighters) were involved the mexicans would be fringe contenders, it's only because the sport is so big in their country that they are prominent in the sport, most other countries don't care about boxing.

And even though the sport is huge in they countries (as opposed to being niche everywhere else) we still beat them every May lmfaooo!

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
            the mexican here in the states the majority dont love pac

everytime i watch a pac fight their is a fight party maybe 1 or 2 guys rooting for him amongst us

same amount when we watch floyd fights 1 or 2 guys rooting for floyd

generally between pac and floyd; mexican fans respect pac fighting style but they dont respect floyd style in the ring and out of the ring

i hate the both floyd and pac equally

but i would say this if pac and floyd fought
            easily the majority of mexican fans will be rooting for pac

so in the pac vs floyd saga

pacs got the mexican vote

but thats not the same as saying mexicans love pac because they dont
            have u ever heard "My heart is with (any mexican fighter) but my money is on Pacquiao"

thats what im hearing from mexicans close to my seat everytime i watch fights..

Comment

Originally posted by OutClassed View Post
              have u ever heard "My heart is with (any mexican fighter) but my money is on Pacquiao"

thats what im hearing from mexicans close to my seat everytime i watch fights..
              That generally means nothing.

That's the same thing as saying "I hope this guy wins" but I know the other guy will win.

Same thing for me, my heart was with Martinez winning, but I knew Cotto would win, I knew Martinez was past it.

They are just being realist in noticing Pacquiao's skill.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post

MEXICAN MEXICANS. Maybe hate on everything non MEXICAN.

Everyone knows that **** lol.

Americans are different in my opinion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                X