Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Sr. is Not Impressed With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL............95% of this site said Trout was gonna do a number on the kid.....yet Trout was the one on the losing end of things and found himself on the canvas for the first time in his career. People never learn.....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      LOL............95% of this site said Trout was gonna do a number on the kid.....yet Trout was the one on the losing end of things and found himself on the canvas for the first time in his career. People never learn.....
      trout fight was'nt that impressive , i thought trout beat him 8-4 tbh ...

Comment

Originally posted by boxerbrando View Post
        I.want to ask the FLOYDriderz,who do they want Floyd to fight next.Because you guys always make reasons not make a fight.Its always the opponent would be easy work or he doesn't deserve the fight.So who should Floyd fight?

Canelo, and he probably will. Who else makes him more money? Though with this deal he is getting guarantees of > 30 to fight anyone, so it's not out of the question he fights a few sodas in this deal.

If he fights and beat Canelo there is no one left for ppl tho whinge about!!! Everyone on here just cries about Floyd not fighting this guy, then when he does it's on to the next and rinse and repeat, but really who at 140,47 or 54 could they realistically cry about him not fighting if he beats Canelo in Sep.

Comment

I.want to ask the FLOYDriderz,who do they want Floyd to fight next.Because you guys always make reasons not make a fight.Its always the opponent would be easy work or he doesn't deserve the fight.So who should Floyd fight?
          he should fight canelo. doesnt mean it wont be an easy fight and a mismatch. it will be. but it will shut all u fools up. floyd is gonna fight him tho and then hes gonna laugh all the way to the bank. its funny tho, ppl complain about floyd fans, but its not only us saying these things. its the whole boxing world. fighters, trainers etc are saying the same exact damn things. but everyone wants to ignore them. lol. its hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            trout fight was'nt that impressive , i thought trout beat him 8-4 tbh ...
            No way, he did what he wanted to, when he wanted to. He blocked a ton of Trout's shots and as soon as he started punching, Trout IMMEDIATELY became the defensive fighter and began to retreat.

Those straight rights were killing Trout. It was a competitive fight but I had Canelo winning handily.

And to people saying he isn't ready...come on, the guy has over 40 fights...how many does he need 60?
            Last edited by mathed; 05-10-2013, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I was impressed with Canelo until I saw the Trout fight. Trout had a lot of success against Canelo. The results didn't reflect his success but there's been enough debate about that. The Floyd that fought on Saturday is light years ahead of Trout. Other than a shocking KO I don't see how Canelo wins.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Canelo, and he probably will. Who else makes him more money? Though with this deal he is getting guarantees of > 30 to fight anyone, so it's not out of the question he fights a few sodas in this deal.

If he fights and beat Canelo there is no one left for ppl tho whinge about!!! Everyone on here just cries about Floyd not fighting this guy, then when he does it's on to the next and rinse and repeat, but really who at 140,47 or 54 could they realistically cry about him not fighting if he beats Canelo in Sep.
                oh then itll be martinez or golovkin, u know natural 160 lbers. the new thing is finding someone BIG enough to beat floyd

Comment

He should fight Canelo. Even though 154 isnt Floyds best weight hes still a better fighter than Canelo. Hes not getting any younger. Beat Canelo and make that last Super Mega fight. Than go back to 147 and ride out the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    No way, he did what he wanted to, when he wanted to. He blocked a ton of Trout's shots and as soon as he started punching, Trout IMMEDIATELY became the defensive fighter and began to retreat.

Those straight rights were killing Trout. It was a competitive fight but I had Canelo winning handily.
                    canelo showed good defense but it wasn't the type of defense that make your opponent pay kinda of thing ...when canelo had good defense , he did'nt have offense and vice versa ...he was'nt countering effectively and his stamina sucked ..

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      I was impressed with Canelo until I saw the Trout fight. Trout had a lot of success against Canelo. The results didn't reflect his success but there's been enough debate about that. The Floyd that fought on Saturday is light years ahead of Trout. Other than a shocking KO I don't see how Canelo wins.
                      Alvarez is far better than Guerrero. If Canelo lands the punches Guerrero landed in the first couple of rounds he has a good chance of stopping Floyd because he punches that much harder.

Comment

Working...
                      X