Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Call them out and roadblock the fight by pricing yourself out later.

That's why I have yet to see this guy's response when actually being offered these fights. I'm very sure he'll do a Gamboa stunt also. Or say, "No test, no fight!" I want this and that.

We've seen it before.

Comment

Hey Broner, how about a little less talk and alot more action. You call out the best and then fight unranked fighters. Beat a good fighter and then brag. Don't talk trash. Tell Golden Boy to get you a fight with a decent fighter and let's see what you got. Why call these guys out if you don't intend to fight them?

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
        If the money is right... I'd gladly shoot that crack head... Then throw him with my Nazi Lowriders homies.
        Look at this tough guy making death threats on the internet. How gangsta.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          Look at this tough guy making death threats on the internet. How gangsta.
          ....you know thats the type the wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight...the type that wouldn't bust a balloon at his own b-day party lol

this thread turned into a mess....I'll take some of the blame for responding to ppl who should be ignored...my bad TS!!

Comment

I like this Kid...... His **** talking is comical.

yall talking about his racist remarks but yall agree with him on why are jmm and pacq fighting again.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              how many times have dudes mentioned the racist remarks by everybody's fav bum Mayorga.....he called a black fighter a monkey and he referred to the late Vernon Forrest as the "N" word....but I've never heard dudes bring those things up when talking about that loud mouth bum

Broner, Floyd, B.Hop and whoever are racist because they said something bad about another man's race...as if that **** don't go on everyday...as if the same dudes who claim to feel offended don't do the same ****....you ninjas love black ppl...just admit it!!!....or better yet, just admit that yall hate black ppl so we can put things in the proper perspective....things not matching up around here...smh ....see through alert!!!

Comment

Anyone who likes his personality is just as weird as him. He is really strange.

Marquez would beat him, dont know about rios, Guerrero would beat him too

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                  Anyone who likes his personality is just as weird as him. He is really strange.

Marquez would beat him, dont know about rios, Guerrero would beat him too
                  The Ghost would bring him back to reality. Right now he's living in fantasy. GBP should really do something about this.

Comment

I dont hate any boxers. mayweather has annoyed me a few times, but like iv'e said he redeems himself and is pretty smart. Respect him.

This guy i just cant stand. The ghost or someone else needs to bring him back down to earth

Comment

Broner funny to me, I just cant stand the interviewer. The damn interviewer makes me want to hate broner. LOL

Rios vs Broner will be a great fight, But it wont happen and broner knows it. GBP and Top Rank will not work together.

Comment

Working...
                      X