No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero's Options Could Include Linares, Litzau

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need for Guerrero-Litzau.

Guerrero-Linares is great. I favor Linares in that fight. I think the winner could put themselves in line for a JMM fight for in the fall of 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      No need for Guerrero-Litzau.

Guerrero-Linares is great. I favor Linares in that fight. I think the winner could put themselves in line for a JMM fight for in the fall of 2011.
      Id like to put Juanma in with JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Juanma should fight Ricky Burns at 130 next. The winner of that fight should fight Juan Manuel Marquez at 135 in the summer.

Comment

Litzau vs Martinez/Burns

Comment

After Juanma KO's Gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              After Juanma KO's Gamboa
              We'll see........

Comment

Guerrero wont even dare mention the name: Humberto Soto, cause he knows that Soto would brutalize him like no one else could. Guerrero has ducked Soto for years.
                When Soto was 130lbs champions, he wanted to fight Guerrero, but Guerrero chickened-out just like Pac, JMM, EM, MAB, Rios, Peterson , Valero, Linares, and so many other did.
                Theyre all scared of Soto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
                  Guerrero wont even dare mention the name: Humberto Soto, cause he knows that Soto would brutalize him like no one else could. Guerrero has ducked Soto for years.
                  When Soto was 130lbs champions, he wanted to fight Guerrero, but Guerrero chickened-out just like Pac, JMM, EM, MAB, Rios, Peterson , Valero, Linares, and so many other did.
                  Theyre all scared of Soto.
                  Is this Soto?

Comment

Robert Guerrero is SCARED of Humberto Soto.,,Guerrero has DUCKED Soto for the last 2 years.,,,Pacman is also SCARED of Soto, just like EM, MAB, JMM, Rios, Peterson, and so many others are too scared to fight Soto.

Comment

I favor Robert Guerrero over any opponent he faces, this guy is mad underrated. His reputation from that fight where it looked like he quit because of a cut that bothered him have fans not realizing how good he really is.

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
                      Robert Guerrero is SCARED of Humberto Soto.,,Guerrero has DUCKED Soto for the last 2 years.,,,Pacman is also SCARED of Soto, just like EM, MAB, JMM, Rios, Peterson, and so many others are too scared to fight Soto.

You should really be banned for spamming the forums constantly with this Soto crap. You're not a even a Soto fan its obvious that you're a troll and not funny. I doubt you're even Mexican.

Comment

Working...
                      X