Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow! more african american support for pacman!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol... are any of you black? I'm from L.A. and i can tell you this thread is completely false... Just the barber shop talk I hear the majority of blacks think Floyd is gonna whoop Pacquiaos ass...

Comment

Also just because you are black or you are asian doesn't mean that you have to like just fighters from your own race. I am asian and I like pacquiao, but I also like mayweather's boxing (not him as a person).

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
        this is the most ignorant post i have ever read. no explanation needed.
        Why you butthurt young fellow? That was my ******* impersonation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            Lol... are any of you black? I'm from L.A. and i can tell you this thread is completely false... Just the barber shop talk I hear the majority of blacks think Floyd is gonna whoop Pacquiaos ass...
            The dude in the video has no idea what a barber shop is! and he is from the suburbs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post

Comment

so one black dude doesnt like Floyd.
                ZOMG!
                Seriously, why is it a race thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  so one black dude doesnt like Floyd.
                  ZOMG!
                  Seriously, why is it a race thing?
                  dude your not getting the message, it isn't about race....

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
                    lol... You can post all these little videos you want im not watching them because you thread is idiotic... if you're not living or hanging in the black community how could you come to the resolution that, "the majority of blacks support pacquiao" based off a few youtube videos... that's just plain idiotic.... I do hang in the black community, (cant say i live there anymore, i done moved up in the world)... And I can tell you that the black community is in very much support of Floyd, I dont even think I've heard one person say Pacquiao was gonna win when I heard people speak on the fight

Comment

a reasonable floyd fan, speaks highly of manny...

Comment

Working...
                      X