Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nacho should have thrown the towel in? No shame in that right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nacho should have thrown the towel in? No shame in that right?

Nacho didnt know what to tell JMM. He went off of his own pride. Ko or not it does more damage to tak that for 12 rounds. Heel I was happy when FLoyd let up on him. I just think the corner allowed him to get flat out embarassed. If your corner cant help you and you cant help yourself ask God. When that cant help throw in the towel. Its healthier.

No. But i do think Floyd could have finished him off between 6-8 rounds if he really wanted to. BUT AS USUAL....floyd dont take risks. happy to run up the scoreboard.

Comment

Marquez aint never been stopped before...that woulda been disgraceful...

Marquez never appeared hurt outside round 2...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        Marquez aint never been stopped before...that woulda been disgraceful...

Marquez never appeared hurt outside round 2...
        Co-sign....

Comment

Marquez was clearly losing but it wasnt a brutal beating, Floyd was only throwing one shot at a time. So they let Marquez finish which he deseved.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            No. But i do think Floyd could have finished him off between 6-8 rounds if he really wanted to. BUT AS USUAL....floyd dont take risks. happy to run up the scoreboard.

I think he was trying hard enough to get the KO but Marquez never really appeared to be in any danger. Stunned yes but hurt no. Kinda lame that not only did it appear that floyd had a 12-15 pound weight advantage but he still couldn't knock out a blown up light weight that had no chance to hurt him.

Comment

would you throw the towel if someone slaps your fighter?

Comment

Maybe its me but, It looked like he let up to save Marquez some face.

Comment

GBP disagrees. Eric was angry and yelling at Nacho to stop the fight. GBP is upset at Beristain.

Comment

1.) Nacho did the right hting by letting Juan Manuel go the distance ; he was never really hurt outside of round 2, and the man has way more pride than to go out like that.

2.) It wasn't Nacho's fault he had no advice for Marquez ; nobody in the world would've been able to tell Marquez anything in that corner that would've given him even the slightest chance to win that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X