• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smoke but I have quit several times

I havent smoked in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by evilp0ptart View Post
      Addication?

Anyway, I smoke, mostly to ease some stress in my life. I started because some hot ass chick I wanted to **** smoked so we would smoke together at work. Long story short, I ****ed, and parted ways with only her, not the cigs. I have no plans on quitting though, I like my newports. Probation has forced me to quit my delicious, nutritious, and I'm not old enough to buy my own alcohol yet so I figure a guys gotta have somethin' right?
      addiction

Ive had a few beers, and forgot the spelling police was on the board tonight

You say you cant buy beer, so what are you about 19/20, if so, then theirs plenty time for to stop smoking, i dont think its worth paying out every day to feed a habbit thats going to kill you.

Comment

only occasionally mix tobacco with me ganja

dont get the point of cigs, peer pressure i guess.

cant live without me herb though

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Holly **** son!!! You done Cracked this ***** up.. LMAO!!!
          your thread inspired me, son

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            well look at my circumstances though, I mean it's gotta be an occassional smoke, not everyday. That stuff gives me a headache and I couldn't kiss someone constantly that smoked. But the look of it is what I find sexy. I also think it's sexy when a guy drinks a beer ..
            Funny you should say that. I met a gal at a dance club / bar. She was getting turned on by watching me smoke. I would give her profile shots, the works. I didn't know it was somewhat common.

Comment

Working...
            X