the burden of proof is on Toprank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
    lololololol.

it's painfully obvious it took a lot out of this guy to say this.

he had no choice.

he had to come up with something to soften the blow.

show a post I made where I said Manny is on PED and I will not post again on boxingscene

**** I will even give my password on this thread I swear
    Last edited by Phenom; 07-20-2010, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      show a post I made where I said Manny is on PED or even one post I insulted Manny Pacquiao in and I will not post again on boxingscene

**** I will even give my password on this thread I swear
      man, if i took a raincheck on your half a million points last night, what makes you think i'm gonna bite just because you're quitting bs?

i don't want you to quit.

it isn't about that.

but *****s have been out in full force since this ped brouhaha started that the lines between individual *****s have been blurried to the point where you all look and sound the same to me now.

sorry bro.

just listen to jack's advice and try your best not to go full ******.

too much of anything is always a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
        man, if i took a raincheck on your half a million points last night, what makes you think i'm gonna bite just because you're quitting bs?

i don't want you to quit.

it isn't about that.

but *****s have been out in full force since this ped brouhaha started that the lines between individual *****s have been blurried to the point where you all look and sound the same to me now.

sorry bro.

just listen to jack's advice and try your best not to go full ******.

too much of anything is always a bad thing.
        why get so defensive tho seriously why is it such a blasphemy to call Arum out on his bull****? Manny and Floyd are just boxer's try and make an argument with out getting personal and calling people "*****" I know it's a cool thing to say around here but thats just stupid

this is coming from a Pacquiao fan so no offense bro

Comment

why get so defensive tho seriously why is it such a blasphemy to call Arum out on his bull****? Manny and Floyd are just boxer's try and make an argument with out getting personal and calling people "*****" I know it's a cool thing to say around here but thats just stupid

alright. my bad.

i just used the term you mentioned to give you an idea who i was talkin about.

not about being cool or what not.

a lot of ppl on here use that term.

same with *******s or *******s.

it's not like i invented it.

but point well taken.

Comment

It is very clear,

The mayweather camp is to be blamed, look they are so inconsistent with their statements; seems that they are drunk with their own PRIDE and bloated egos.

Lets moove on, promote Boxing in the Middle East, where the no.#1 sport is Soccer.

I'm waiting for the proposed Pacman fight in Dubai.

Forget the Mayweathers...

Comment

Because your trying to beat a dead horse....Once Floyd said he didnt want the fight, whatever Arum said doesnt even matter.

Im sure you understand whats going on but are playing devil advocate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                It is very clear,

The mayweather camp is to be blamed, look they are so inconsistent with their statements; seems that they are drunk with their own PRIDE and bloated egos.

Lets moove on, promote Boxing in the Middle East, where the no.#1 sport is Soccer.

I'm waiting for the proposed Pacman fight in Dubai.

Forget the Mayweathers...
                Its suppose to be Abu Dhabi but i get your point. Many people would rather see the fight in the US but i wont see it unless its around NY so id rather see it in an exotic place like that

Comment

yes they do before they try to feed the Public the "plan B" fight they need to prove to the boxing fans that they did make an attempt like they said they did
                  So the numerous updates and news articles, all of which are already documented are not enough for you?

Again, DLH said it was near completion, ergo Toprank was trying to make it happen. Now don't go telling us DLH is under Arum's payroll?

Hell, even the reps of FMJ said so many times whenever they are asked about the fight/negotiations that they were following a gag order. Don't tell me they were prohibited from talking about soemthing that didn't exist?

Comment

yes they do before they try to feed the Public the "plan B" fight they need to prove to the boxing fans that they did make an attempt like they said they did
                    Are you living in the Matrix?

Prove that they made an attempt?

You need to stop dude..seriously. Your boy got called out, and according to him, that's all he needed..

Now what?

Proof they made an attempt to make the fight....

still laughing..I'm actually embarrassed for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X