No announcement yet.

Amir Khan willing to Face PORTER OR THURMAN at 147 ''I don't Fear ANYTHING''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    "I've neva bin knucked ooot ooot" What do you call what Prescott did to you then?
    Khan finished on his feet, well almost.!
    anyway that was years ago, khan was just a kid that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Apart from Prescott, Khan gave everyone he fought some trouble and truth is he would have knocked Garcia out. He gave Maidana enough problems and Peterson problems although these people prevailed. There's no doubt he will get shots at Thurman and Porter even if they end up winning. Can they take what he has to give before they dish their own medicine?
      lol. truth. in newspeak maybe.

Comment

Well Garcia's eye was a mess it was a matter of a round or 2 till Khan stops him.

Comment

I'm a Khan and I do give him a lot of **** but this is something you can't take away from him. He's willing to fight anyone and that was even before he lost his 0.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

But.............he.............won't.............. fight........Brook??

But on a serious note, Khan will fight anyone, I truly believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
              But.............he.............won't.............. fight........Brook??

But on a serious note, Khan will fight anyone, I truly believe that.

lol Khan truly hates Brook, let Brook gets pass Porter then i'm sure it'll be Khan vs Brook in December at Wembley.

Comment

The only thing I hate about him is his habit of overlooking his opponents, thats about it.

Comment

I would like to see Khan versus Porter before Thurman. If Khan looks like his old self (minus the chin issues), I think he'd beat Porter. Thurman has devastating power and will connect eventually so I'm a bit cautious on that fight. Maybe not worth the risk as of yet. But I'd take the winner of Khan vs. Thurman to fight Floyd next year if he sticks around.

Comment

All the people saying Khan wouldn't want Thurman surprised me. The Alexander deal was a bad look, but the guy was deluded to think he was getting Mayweather. Khan's never shown fear to fight anyone.

Comment

God bless Khans heart. His chin might be made of a wet paper towel, but the dude is a warrior. He needs to give some heart to Ortiz

Comment

Working...
                      X