Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karl Pilkington one of the funniest guys out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Pilkington one of the funniest guys out there?

This is especially for our British posters.

Im a big fan of karl pilkington whose a British comic especially because of his unique style. Some call him an idiot but others a genius. I dont know if hes playing a character on tv or hes really like that all the time but either way the man is hilarious. I think at this point Gervais is #2 to Pilkington.

What do you guys think about Karl Pilkington?

Who the **** is that m8

Comment

Pilkinton is not a comedian, he is just himself.

I believe he was a producer on one of gervaise early radio shows, and generally moans about everything.

yeh very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
        Pilkinton is not a comedian, he is just himself.

I believe he was a producer on one of gervaise early radio shows, and generally moans about everything.

yeh very funny.

Yeh i always wonder if hes playing a character on off the show or is actually like that.

Comment

He's just a bloke - not a comedian.

It is funny how his best mate as a kid was Olympic sprinter Darren Campbell

Comment

Karl on Campbell:

'"I had a Go-kart when i was a kid. It was motorised, but you had to be given a push to get it going. Fortunately, the British sprinter Darren Campbell grew up on the same estate as me, so i used to get him to push-start me - like a bobsleigh. In fact, i like think i'm partly responsible for his future success."

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              He's just a bloke - not a comedian.

It is funny how his best mate as a kid was Olympic sprinter Darren Campbell

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Karl on Campbell:

'"I had a Go-kart when i was a kid. It was motorised, but you had to be given a push to get it going. Fortunately, the British sprinter Darren Campbell grew up on the same estate as me, so i used to get him to push-start me - like a bobsleigh. In fact, i like think i'm partly responsible for his future success."
              that thing had me in tears from laughing. The animated series with Ricky is brilliant. Ive seen An Idiot Abroad which is also great and episode trailers of Moaning of Life and it seems just as great

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                I have the entire XFM radio broadcast for all 5 years... I listen to them regularly in the car. The guy is hilarious but not a comedian... the way he thinks is what's funny to most people.
                Yeh i wasnt sure if hes doing it on purpose or is playing a character like pro wrestlers do.

If you like him id say look up the Ricky Gervais Show, its an animated series, i think its amazing and Pilkington is brilliant in it.

Comment

He isnt a professional comedian or actor, but he knows exactly what he is doing IMO. He dumbs himself down a lot and says incredibly stupid stuff in a really dry way.

The podcasts were brilliant, the cartoon show had the left overs, and An Idiot Abroad was funny for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    Yeh i wasnt sure if hes doing it on purpose or is playing a character like pro wrestlers do.

If you like him id say look up the Ricky Gervais Show, its an animated series, i think its amazing and Pilkington is brilliant in it.
                    Ive seen/heard everything hes been in yeah its hilarious

Comment

Working...
                    X