Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Loses Mind Over Klitschko-Solis: Fight Me P*ssy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir is not fighting Odlanier Solis.

As confirmed in Dan Rafael's chat today:

Klitschko-Solis isn't happening because of Solis' promotional issues and the problems between King and Oner.

Comment

Tyson Fury vs. Vitali Klitschko

September 11, 2013

"The Twin Towers"

On this day... two towers will fall. Vitali's career will end, and Fury's consciousness will end.

Comment

says the small stiff idiot that is ducking price. fcuk off ya pikie!

Comment

Fury the twitter hero strikes again. Classy fella.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            I have a feeling that Wladimir loses in 2013. I can see either Solis or Fury potentially dethroning him, so I'm definitely for either fight.
            You must have been smokin' that same stuff as good ole bob

Comment

Fury is "scared" of price but willing to fight wlad

Makes sense, the scouser is a tower of terror

Comment

Solis? fight Povetkin or Fury. These are bouts people want to see.

Comment

Solis right now is not in position to fight Wladdi. He was verry inactive and has just beaten Airich since he lost to Vitali. He needs to rebuild his career and get in shape first, then a fight against Wladdi would be interesting. Its a shame how Solis is wasting his career right now, hes not fighting and turned a fight against Adamek and some other unknown guy in Spain down. But he needs activity.
                  IMO Solis vs. Fury would also be a nice fight. i would love to see it.

Comment

Fury is an embarrassment to himself. He is not all that good and he for such a big guy he does not seem to be able to hit very well, he scuffs and slaps with lots of his punches

Comment

I dont understand why he is in such a hurry to get knocked out

Fury is a joke and cant box for ****. David Price will knock him out and Wlad would with his eyes closed. He's nearly been KO'd of bums so when he steps in the ring with a pro he will be lucky to last 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X