Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Cotto at 154 but Martinez at 150? INTERESTING FLOYD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cotto at 154 but Martinez at 150? INTERESTING FLOYD!

I guess some of these folks that are so excited about this fight forgot about this little gem:

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...e-fight--48685

Cotto is a small dude, in fact Mayweather has some length on him. The weight at which they fight DOES NOT matter at all. Both can make 150 or 154 easily. Stop talking BS about weights.......Mayweather is just trying to save his face and doing a good job at it, and you are all buying it. He will beat Cotto's ass regardless. So why not 154 then for Martinez Floyd???? GUESS WHY FOLKS!! All this catchweight nonsense....grow up. All these so called star boxers are all the same.

Oh and I'm not supporting Pacquiao, **** EM BOTH!!!!!!

I'll be watching boxers that are hungry and willing to FIGHT! They deserve the attention not this circus. I hope Miguel wins though, because he is one of those.

Pathetic, if Martinez can make 150lb's why isn't fighting in a pretty live division in 154lb's instead of fighting in 1 of the dead divisions in the sport? because HE'S LOOKING FOR A PAY DAY!

Comment

What length? Floyd is 5'8", and Cotto is 5'7".

Comment

martinez who??

Comment

This weight thing is comedic.

Now 154 is "Cotto's weight"??????

Miguel wanted Tony to fight him at 150.

The weight thing is Floyd's selling point for this ***** fight.

Comment

Floyd was responding to a question where the reporter brought up the 150 weight and if he would fight Martinez under those terms. Who knows if the fight wouldnt be at 154.

Comment

because martinez is not a draw cotto has the whole puerto rico behind him martinez is great fighter top 3 or 4 p4p IMO but he got to get his name up before floyd would even think about fighting him

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                This weight thing is comedic.

Now 154 is "Cotto's weight"??????

Miguel wanted Tony to fight him at 150.

The weight thing is Floyd's selling point for this ***** fight.
                Exactly!!! At least someone is not stupid enough to simply buy this crap. The weight doesn't mean ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                  I guess some of these folks that are so excited about this fight forgot about this little gem:

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...e-fight--48685

Cotto is a small dude, in fact Mayweather has some length on him. The weight at which they fight DOES NOT matter at all. Both can make 150 or 154 easily. Stop talking BS about weights.......Mayweather is just trying to save his face and doing a good job at it, and you are all buying it. He will beat Cotto's ass regardless. So why not 154 then for Martinez Floyd???? GUESS WHY FOLKS!! All this catchweight nonsense....grow up. All these so called star boxers are all the same.

Oh and I'm not supporting Pacquiao, **** EM BOTH!!!!!!

I'll be watching boxers that are hungry and willing to FIGHT! They deserve the attention not this circus. I hope Miguel wins though, because he is one of those.
                  Floyd didnt put a gun to this mfer head and make him say he'll come down to 150!

Comment

To be fair. Sergio came up with the weight idea.

Floyd heard it and said "sure why not"

Comment

Working...
                    X